The One With The Interview

It's been three days and Lily still couldn't find a way into the phone

It's been three days and Lily still couldn't find a way into the phone. She tried measurements of his body, which he seemed to flaunt to everyone and that still didn't work. A five lettered word.It was incredibly frustrating for the detective that could know everything about you in one minute.

The avengers dealt with the interview of Ivan Bass who refused to speak unless it was with the "sexy detective".

Loki and Bucky took it in turns with bringing Lily to the morgue and back. They were currently in Lily's old apartment on the couches. They began to spend more time here, the three of them.

Lily who was looking out the window sighed and looked at the two.

"What could it possibly be, he had no significant other and his family are dead." she said , kicking the paperball on the ground lightly.

Bucky shrugs and so does Loki.

Lily rolls her eyes and picks up her coat. "some help you two are"

Lily has been in a bit of a mood since meeting Ivan. She's been awful snappy and  ignorant, isolating herself from everything.

She walked out and the pair looked at each other before following.

She hailed a taxi and told the pair to get there own before heading to Avengers Tower.

Arriving at the Tower, she entered and went to the living room where Fury and Steve,Tony and Natasha were, as if waiting for her.

"Miss Stark, just the person i was looking for "Fury spoke, a hint of a smile on his face.

She glanced at  Tony who had a stern look on his face, his arms crossed.

Looking away from Tony to Fury she stated" you want me to talk to Ivan Bass"

Fury nodded Tony snorted, "As if im gonna let me baby sister go talk to that scheming playboy no way"

Lily rolled her eyes, shrugging off her coat and placing it on the coat hanger behind her. She sat herself beside Steve and Natasha. "Im a grown woman, anthony. Its also my job to interrogate as a consulting detective"

Tony lets out a little noise of a hmphh before muttering "i need a drink" and going to the kitchen.

"I presume he's in the lower floors of the tower"she continues.

"yes stark, he refuses to speak to anyone until you pay him a visit"

Lily grins to herself and flicks her long blonde hair behind her back.

"Well, we musn't keep him waiting" she winked and followed fury down to the low bunker under the Tower.

Loud patter of someone walking around drew her attention.

Fury nods and stops at the door. "dont fail us now stark"

Lily rolls her eyes and gives fury a cheeky grin. "when have i ever"

Fury rolls his eye and walks away to listen to the conversation with the rest of the avengers.

First thing Lily noticed when she entered the room was the piercing gaze of Ivan.

He had one hand handcuffed to the chair the other supporting his chin as he grinned enthusiastically at Lily.

"ayeeee the sexy one. Thought you were never gonna come down. You were breaking my poor old heart"

Lily drew a chair close to ivan but did not take a seat, instead she leaned on the back of it, not once breaking the eye contact.

The tension between the pair was heavy. Ivan was attractive , his black hair curled infront of his hair and his baby blue eyes with his sharp jawline. He looked like he was carved by the Gods himself. Shaking her head she looked at Ivan.

"you've caused quite a bit of a stir mr bass. You are wanted by half of europe and now america.All for the phone"

Ivan shrugged, a charming grin plastered on his face."What can i say Miss Stark,everyone wants me"

"Not everyone" Lily replied, now sitting on the chair.

Ivan chuckled, his tongue running along his lower lip. He looks back at her and leans in slightly.

"I'm telling you now Lily, one night with me and you would never regret nor hate it" He looks straight into her eyes, that smirk on his face.

Lily remained unfazed. Instead she leans in closer. "I'd beg to differ Mr Bass."

Ivan laughed humorously. "Give me a chance to prove it" he then slides his hand onto her thigh, stroking it.

Up above Loki and the Avengers were watching, all mad. Tony's fist was gone a striking white and his face was incredibly red. Fury remained unfazed yet glared, He hated to admit it but he respected her. Natasha and Clint eagerly watched awaiting to see what happens. Bucky was angry and Steve was telling him to calm down. 

Loki was absolutely livid. This vermin was touching Lily and looking at her with a sleazy grin.

"No" Loki says getting up, knocking his chair back "im getting here out of there, she doesnt like people touching her and this brute is"

He goes to leave but Clint shouts at him. "wait lily is saying something"

Loki rushes back and they all watch.

Lily looks at the hand on her thigh and then looks at Ivan. Yes he was attractive but she had someone else on her mind. Also the fact that he has slept with hundreds didn't favour him in her books too. She slid her hand to join his and his breath hitched slightly, but enough for Lily to notice.

"Ivan let me make myself clear." she drawls out as she wraps her hand round his. She the tightens it. "I wouldn't have sex with you even if you were the last man in the entire nine realms. You're pathetic"

Ivan winces and runs his hand as Lily lets go and stands up. "What's the password for the phone"

Ivan chuckles" no sweets, you were mean to me, but you should know it by now im surprised you dont"

Lily gives him one last look before heading to exit. 

He calls out to her. "Oh, by the way, im breaking out tomorrow so ill see you later"

Lily rolls her eyes and leaves, a loud thud of the door could be heard along with ivans laugh.

_______________________________________________________________

(1031 words)

Holy crap i have been gone for so long sorry my dudes.