prologue

[ yes, I am British, which means that for me college is between the ages of 16-18 or 19 if you have to repeat year 12, so if you're American or don't understand the British schooling system then comment so I can let you know what something means ]

PROLOGUE

College: the awkward two years between high school and university where the teachers are called by their first name and the students can swear in class. The place where friendships that were once strong in high school were minimised to a close group of three or four people, and where populars and 'nerds' could freely hang out and talk to each other without the stereotypical muttering.

This was how Will Lenney and Bree Sutherland came to know each other: throughout high school, they were in separate groups - his friendship group consisted of a bunch of boys who called themselves The Sidemen, as well as a few other boys and girls, while she was quite content with her close two friends, Gee Nelson and Callum Airey.

Their groups were perfectly happy being separated, until college, that is. Suddenly, Bree's friend Gee Nelson and Will's friend Josh Larkin began dating, causing the two groups to become one. Considering they were in college, no one seemed to mind, except two people: Bree and Will.

The only thing the two had in common was their love for performing, so when the college announced that they would be doing a production of High School Musical, they both auditioned, not knowing they both had.

What was just supposed to be a fun musical for them to take part in becomes a real life romance in which the two main cast members find that love isn't just in musicals and movies.

In case you're a big Disney channel fan like me, check out my playlist on Spotify, which includes nearly every DCOM song in it, as well as shows like Austin & Ally and Hannah Montana. There's also a few movies in there which have Disney stars in it (aka Another Cinderella Story/Selena Gomez) AND there's some Nickelodeon stuff thrown in so check it if you want to re-live your childhood ( https://open.spotify.com/user/1143882028/playlist/6VxTDxeVIRJqWU1I9NLnK4?si=Nyua-8W3S1WbRiVybqBvYw )

com/user/1143882028/playlist/6VxTDxeVIRJqWU1I9NLnK4?si=Nyua-8W3S1WbRiVybqBvYw )