Final Author's Note for Last Hope & This Series

Hey guys. So... yeah. This is over. It's been really fun writing for all of you, especially about someone who I had looked up to so much. It really helped me a lot, getting to write. I'm not going to become an author (as far as I know) but I will for sure keep writing.

So, I guess I have a few people to thank, a few things to admit, and a final goodbye to tell you all. Let's start with @Alexis500. We don't talk anymore, and you're probably happy about that, but I wish we still did. I miss you and having a friend who I could trust with everything. You inspired a lot of the second story, and the theme of the second made me want to write a third. Thanks to my momma. She continually makes me write (not fan fiction, just writing in general) and that made me want to finish this book.

Confession time. About halfway through this book I sort of stopped liking Kellin Quinn...? Yeah. His attitude and sarcastic ass is just not my thing. And the whole thing with the $80 meet-and-greet with only just him kinda... yeah. He said at first it's because he has a family to feed, but if that was the case then his wife wouldn't have so many clothes and they wouldn't have had a wedding in Hawaii. He doesn't need extra money from a M&G to feed shit. He went back to say the cash was going to be donated, yeah yeah, I know, but that doesn't make my feelings change. In fact, I'm not really into SWS anymore. The music is still awesome, but the members are just so cocky and not really my style. Besides, I've always been more into pop punk anyways.

Lately I've been getting into 5 Seconds of Summer and (believe it or not) One Direction. I've actually been into 1D for about a year and a half. What can I say? They're new album is pretty good, they have tattoos, they're funny, they're not sarcastic assholes, and my fave can play my favorite sport (soccer [or football]) pretty damn well. As for 5SOS, THEY AREN'T A BOY BAND FOR ONE. They play pop rock, my second favorite genre. For anyone who's into either of them and are into Louis/Michael, become my best friend. Oh, and I'm into gay ships (Larry yayyyyyyy). Ain't nothing wrong with that, but I thought you guys would like to know.

My Tumblr for bands is basically all about 1D, 5SOS, and All Time Low, and for the record ATL is still my favorite band of all time. If you want to follow me on that Tumblr account it's the-most-epic-fangirl. My person account is 14shadesofsomethingclever. My Instagram is cjs_1400 and my ask.fm is cjs1400 for anyone who is curious. Go follow me, and if you want me to follow you back I will, just tell me.

I will not be finishing my stories about Vic from PTV, Andy from BVB, or Alex from ATL. I don't see them romantically anymore. I see them and love them as mentors. Older brothers. Life savers. Sorry if that upsets any of you, but if can't will myself to writing about them in such a romanticized way.

I trust you guys to tell me if anyone ever tries to steal my work. I know how amazing you all are, you all could never let me down.

So, this is it. As of June 15, 2014 I've had over 1,191,000 reads on all three of the books in this series. This Time I'll Hang has over 864,000 reads alone! After over 17,000 votes and 2,571 comments on all three books so far I couldn't be happier. I have to say I'm very proud, but mostly thankful. Thank you all over everything you've done for me. I'll love it forever.

Thank you. I love you guys. Bye.

~Calista

P.S. I'll be writing one shots about different band members ranging from 1D to some hardcore band that I can't think of (but you get the point) and they'll be pretty long, hopefully, dealing with all kinds of certain things. Some may be romantic, some may not. Some may be het, some may not. Some may be based off of something or inspired by something, some may not. Look out for these one shots guys. Love you. Bye!