Chapter IV

Jimin woke up the next morning to the sun shining brightly through the drapes of his windows, warming his pillows and blankets comfortably. That would be a very nice way to start the day right ? Too bad because that's not exactly how Jimin's day started. It was actually raining outside, water droplets pounding against the side of his house, when Jimin cracked his eyes open. He had tossed his warm, comfy blankets off onto the floor somewhere in the middle of the night and was missing one of his fuzzy socks. And to top it all, he had slept in, completely missing his alarm, successful in getting himself late for university. This meant that Jimin now had only around 30 minutes to get ready.

'This, no doubt, is bound to be one surely exciting day.' Jimin thought to himself sarcastically.

Fighting back a groan, he practically threw himself out of his warm bed, half crawled his way to the door, wrenched it open and sprinted to the kitchen. Of course everyone in his family was already gone - since they were all always so busy - so there was no one to nag him for being late as he asked the cook for some breakfast. He was served with a nice bowl of breakfast cereal, some boiled eggs and a glass of juice all of which he promptly gobbled down like a hungry cat. After breakfast, Jimin realised with dread, that now he had only 14 minutes and 21 seconds till Jin hyung came to pick him up. He sprinted back to his room, took a quick shower, got dressed, grabbed his bag and dashed outside the house just in time to see Jin hyung already pulling up in the driveway. He didn't dare to imagine what fit Jin hyung would throw if he were ever to arrive late.

'To hell with all this.' Jimin thought as he got inside Jin's car and shut the door a bit too harshly.

He almost had to skip showering in the morning and had only a light dusting of makeup on him as a feeble attempt to look at least somewhat presentable. He felt edgy because of looking so unruly in the morning. The last thing he needed right now was getting into any form of trouble to mess up his already messed up life even more. He could only hope that today was going to be perfectly fine with nothing at all to throw him off track from his mission. Of course he knew that was too much to ask for when you were Park Jimin. Under normal circumstance, Jimin would spend a bit more time wallowing in self pity about how much his life sucked, but today he just didn't have the time or energy for that.

"What the hell happened to you ?" Jin shouted when he glanced at the state in which Jimin currently was.

"Woke up late." Jimin wheezed out clutching his stomach.

"Woke up late ? What on earth were you doing last night to wake up late ?"

"My mother's back home and wanted to know about my first day in university. End of story." Jimin snorted.

"Oh of course, she must've been worried."

"Hyung, you know how she is. She was spying on me the whole day ! She was inside the university watching us the whole time until, thankfully, she scared the shit out of a student who asked the principal to get her out."

"What ! There's no way she would do that. I seriously think you are lying here." Jin accused him, pointing his perfectly manicured finger at him.

"Its true hyung. You know well enough how she is."

"Okay. I understand. So... have you thought about what you are going to do about Jeon Jungkook ? Because clearly yesterday was a mess."

"Hyung, lets just say he won a battle yesterday but not the war."

Jimin smirked evilly and explained Jin his plan. He had it all clear in his mind since last night. He was going to get Jeon Jungkook to tutor him no matter what it takes.

"You really think that's going to work ?" Jin sounded skeptic.

"I think its worth a shot hyung. He will have to give in to my charms at some point. And maybe I might just be enjoying myself by annoying the hell out of him." Jimin said confidently.