Chapter Eight: The New Regime

I stopped at Carole's words.
"Wait... isn't that Uma's Ship?" I whispered to Helene.
"Yeah it is." She replied as Carole continued to bounce to the ship. I groaned and followed her to it. I froze at the bridge to Lost Revenge: Vega Morgana, Carole Cat, Scarlett, Cici and Timber Wolf, Mallory and Ernest Hearts, Mina Mirror, my brothers, and Princess Nix all were standing there on the ship- some of the most fearsome VKs I have ever met.
"Sapphire! They're hereee!" Vega exclaimed with a smirk.
"Finally!" Sapphire exclaimed.
"Alright, you got us here, so what do you want?" I question, annoyed, pretending that wasn't scared with pounding heart practically leaping out of my chest. Sapphire ignored my question for the moment to go near Sage and Nama.
"Ah... the daughter of a lion and a princess... fascinating. Pray tell, what would happen if... hurt... them?" Sapphire questioned, with her creepy smile, staring at Sage.
"Don't. Touch. Them." I growled with a glare. The Cheshire Cat's eldest daughter then turned back to me.
"Ooh! Touchy I see!" Carole cackled and the other VKs hummed in agreement.
"Enough of this! You didn't answer my question," I snapped nearly stomping my foot, "what. do. you. want?" I repeat. Sapphire let out a deep chuckle and Carole let out a giggle.
"Well, we want revenge of course!" Carole stated happily, like a child that was given candy. Sapphire teleported over to me, as I saw her Cheshire Cat smile come into view, practically breathing down my neck.
"You abandoned us, Sylvia. How are we supposed to feel?" Princess Nix said with mock sadness and an exaggerated pout.
"And how are you going to get your revenge?" Helene questioned, her eyebrow raised.
"Well... you'll just have to figure that out? Won't you?" Vega replies vaguely and slowly, as though speaking to a child who needed to be scolded.
"Try and catch me Sylvia! If you can, I'll tell you what we want." Sapphire stated, making me jump, as her voice came from behind us. I turned around just for her to make a run for it.

I glanced back at the VKs, who just stood there on the ship and I glared, before running after her.
"What do we do?" Sage asked as we began to run.
"Uh... uh." Gosh, I didn't know. Do they just go back in the car or-?
"Just come with us!! We have no time for arguing!!!" Helene snapped, doing my job for me.

~Time skip~

We got to the main square and hid up one of the balconies as I heard Sapphire footsteps encroaching near.
"Well, look what the cat dragged." I jump at the sound of Grace Boogie, Oogie Boogie's daughter, speaking to me. She had brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes and a British accent. And of course, trailing behind her was Logan Lock (Lock's son), Sean Shock (Shock's son), and Brian Barrel (Barrel's son).
"Grace, long time no see." I say, after getting over my initial spook. She merely smirks.
"I see that you've brought some AKs. To what, pray tell, brings you hear?" She questioned, keeping an eye down below.
"I got a note a few days ago. To come to the Isle or else. Y'know, the whole spiel."
"Yeaaah... I heard. Technically I got roped into this... somehow. But well, I'm talking to you so I don't know if it counts." Grace drawled out and hit a water bucket over the edge.
"AHHHHH!!! MY HAIR!!!" Sapphire screamed dramatically, before leaving from where she came. I cringed at her drowned cat state. I turn back to Grace in shock.
"What? You except us to side with the insane cat? Haha- not a chance." Grace explains.
"You should probably leave before she contemplates cooking you like a steak." Brian suggests and I nod, thanking them quickly before we ran off.

Back in the car, Sage asks me a question.
"Is she always like that?"
"Like what?" I ask, slightly out of breath.
"Bored and hating life!" Nama interrupts Sage before she could speak. Helene shrugs, answering for me.
"Eh... that's just Grace for you."
"Those three boys follow her around like lap dogs." Nama remarks.
"They're friends- and technically Logan is Grace's boyfriend."
"In secret of course as we don't really date on the Isle." I explain quickly before they could ask. We then drove back to Auradon.

Meanwhile...

Sapphire stomps into Lost Revenge spitting water out of her mouth with a stormy look on her face.
"Oh my Hades! What happened to you?!" Carole exclaims bluntly.
"YOUR HAIR!!!" Mallory gasps dramatically as she sees Sapphire.
"Yes. I'm very aware I look like a drowned kitten." Sapphire replies monotone with a glare at Carole, Mallory, Mina, Scarlett, Cici, Princess Nix and Vega, who was currently flirting with one of Sylvia's brothers.
"What are you glaring at us for?" Scarlett scowls and Sapphire gives her a death stare without saying a word. After a few moments, Sapphire began to become impatient, tapping her foot before finally snapping.
"UGH! Where are Grace, Logan, Brian and Sean?!" Sapphire demanded, stomping her feet like a needy child. Timber and Sylvia's five brothers shrugged.
"Mm... I believe they are down by the market place." Ernest explained looking at his own reflection in a rusty and broken mirror. Sapphire left the ship but ended up running into them. Sapphire dragged them inside, nearly toppling them over.
"Oh dear! What happened to you?" Grace asked in a fake sympathy that Sapphire clearly didn't notice.
"Some idiot thought it was a good idea to throw water on me," Sapphire muttered, "-but that's not the point! Sylvia and her 'friends' got away. Our revenge will have to wait for another day."
"And how long will that be?" Princess Nix drawled as she looked at her black nail polish on her fingers.
"Soon," Sapphire said with a Cheshire Cat grin and a cackle, "very soon."

Author's Notes

Sorry that was so short. I couldn't think of what would happen after Sapphire gets water dumped on her, so this will have to suffice!
Apologize for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger since October 6th- school keeps ya' busy man! XD
Hope you all enjoyed!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️

 I couldn't think of what would happen after Sapphire gets water dumped on her, so this will have to suffice!Apologize for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger since October 6th- school keeps ya' busy man! XDHope you all enjoyed!Bye!BatgirlGeek❤️