Epilogue

I've decided because the prologue was in third person, I will also do the epilogue in third person :)
Enjoy!
(By the way, as I was finishing this up, I realized I had been giving Sylvia the nickname which is the nickname for an entirely different character from my Batfamily series!)

Sylvia and all her friends decided the best way to celebrate their victory a couple of weeks ago was to have a mini picnic in Sylvia's room and apparently Nama had planned everything, including the ungodly amount of food that was now laid down on a blanket set up on her floor.
"Nama... you really didn't need to bring this much food!" Sylvia said, her arm around Sage's shoulders, eyes wide in awe.
"Eh.. it was no biggy!" Nama said with a beaming smile and Helene chuckled.
"I don't think you realize what she meant."
"Who cares?! These frog legs are delicious!" Theodosia exclaims through chews as Brandon chuckles, planting a kiss on her head.
"Those are mine. I learned how to make them one summer out of boredom." Arcadia, who was invited by Sylvia-and convinced by Bailey to come-explained to Theodosia. When Bandit asked her to elaborate on the recipe, Arcadia went into great detail about it: how to cook the legs, what seasonings to them, etc. as Everett meowed at Sylvia to give him food.

She rolled her eyes.
"I just fed you!" She exclaims as Sage gives him a tiny morsel of chicken. The door opens and Angel enters.
"Hey, I couldn't find the cups you were talking about." Angel says, sitting down next to her boyfriend.
"Oh, it's fine. I'll get them myself." As Nama got up, Koa came into the room. Rex, Skye and her, along with a whole bunch of other VKs, were invited to come to Auradon after Mal had ordered the barrier to be taken down. It took a couple of weeks to set everything up, especially a section for the Isle where the most dangerous and cruel villains would be kept out of harms way and without magic.
"Hi... am I late?" Koa asks, eyes wide at the group. Sylvia, Sage, Nama, Theodora, Brandon, Arcadia, Helene, Haven and Elliot were at the front. Aligning the right wall (the wall that wasn't occupied by Sylvia's bed) was Arthur, Obi, Jesse, Fifi, Xyla, Twilight, Zizi, Poe and Annie. In the middle sat Peggy, Minetta, Petal, Mick, Jacob, Pike, Opal, Alene, Alyssa, Adele, Annie, Aquilla, Agness, Grace, Logan, Sean, Bandit, Brian, Angel, Droplet, Emmeline, Harriet, Ivory, Leigh-Anne, Stormcloud, Hanni and Starr.
"Oh no, you're fine! Oh and you brought cups!" Nama exclaimed happily, letting Koa in as she, Koa, carefully stepped over the plates of food and sat on Sylvia's bed.
"By the way, Nama, when is Chaka coming?" Helene asks as Nama goes around handing people cups to pour Arcadia's home lemonade into.
"Uh... he should be here soon. He's running a little late due to schedule mixups or something like that." Nama says, as she pours Helene a glass.
"Thanks!" Helene replies, grateful for the information and the drink. As though right on cue, Chaka enters the room, with Skye and Rex in tow.
"Hello." He says in greeting as he sits next to Helene, which makes Haven move over so he can sit next to her sister and she can move closer to Elliot. Sylvia glances over, amused at that, before moving her head back so Skye and Rex could walk through.
"Ok! Nama... you really didn't have to invite everyone!" Sylvia exclaims, suddenly very aware of the amount of friends they had, and the amount of people actually in the room.
"Oh, it'll be fine! Your room can handle it!" Nama says, shrugging it off.
"Uh-huh, sure!" Sylvia says sarcastically, making a few of the friends laugh.
"Ok, ok! Whatever. Listen! I say we make a toast, what to??" Nama asks.
"To friendship!" Theodora loudly proclaims.
"Here, here!" Haven replies as they clink their glasses together.
"To brand new starts!" Grace pipes up.
"To old and new friends!" Sylvia thinks Annie or Alyssa said that.
"To a great last year at Auradon!"
"To Auradon itself!" Nama laughs at Minetta and Zizi's suggestions before adding her own,
"To this room... for holding the capacity or possibly extending it and not falling to smithereens!" Nama says jokingly, as Sylvia glares at her playfully from her seat as the others laugh.
"To Sylvia... the most wonderful person I have ever known." A few people gush and laugh at Sage's statement, as Sylvia blushes, embarrassed.
"What about you, Sylvia?" Skye asks her half-sister, a jovial expression on her face. Sylvia doesn't know what to say... she thinks about it before a minute before answering with a smile. The one thing she wanted to toast was the greatest gift of all...

Not coming to Auradon, not the classes, not the people, not saving so many kind and wonderful VKs, not defeating Sapphire and her gang, but... this.

Here, she felt contentment and a warm feeling she couldn't describe because of the people she was surrounded by. Surrounded by people she loved and cared for.

"I propose my toast... to all of you. For being amazing friends and for being there for me even when I relieved the truth. I love all of you and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people hang out with then you." There was a silence. Nama then smiled and raised her cup in solidarity.
"I think that's what we can all agree with you, don't you?" She said, turning to their friends.
"Here, here!" Came the replies as plastic cups crinkled with one another.

Yes, this is the place that Sylvia belonged.

This is the place where she wanted to be.

Author's Notes

And that's the end.

Thanks for reading Princess of the Pridelands. I hope you all enjoyed it! I work hard on these books and I hope it shows (minus the spelling errors of course!)

Here's a list of all the couples in this chapter (there's others but they weren't here so I'm not listing them) just in case you were confused (not everyone got the spotlight in this book and I kind of feel bad for that):

Sylvia Scar + Sage White

Helene Hades + Chaka

Haven Hades + Elliot Pan

Minetta Mouse + Petal Jaq

Mick Mouse + Jacob Jaq

Pike Triton + Opal of Arendelle

Annie Triton + Poe Skellington

Grace Boogie + Logan Lock

Sean Shock + Bandit Porter

Brian Barrel + Angel Darling

Theodora Hearts + Brandon Rabbit

Twilight of Dunbroch + Zizi Skellington

Rex Khan + Skye Scar

Droplet Bell + Emmeline

Alene Trition + Anderson Enchanting

BTW, this book has reached 4K so I really appreciate that. Please check out Lost Girl and My Little Monster-Lost Girl just recently reached 1k and My Little Monster just needs more love, they're both Descendants books. Let's make this happen💚🖤

One more thing... scroll down for a surprise-I hope you'll like it!

BatgirlGeek❤️