Chapter Nine: A Day of Bumping into AKs

We got back to Auradon and I immediately fell asleep once I got to my room.

The next morning, I found out that Ben knew that we left... thankfully, he agreed to keep our secret.

Ben's nice- maybe a little too nice.

Anyway, as it was a Sunday-and I had no homework- I decided to walk around the campus and see if I could find anything of interest.

"Oh, sorry!"
"No, it's my fault! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I look up to see a girl with white hair in a braid and an icy blue dress.
"You're... Starr Frost, right? The princess of Arendelle?" I guessed as I helped with her books.
"Yes. That's right, I'm Starr. You must be Sylvia Scar." Starr stated confidently with a beaming smile. I nod.
"Nama's told me about you." I explain.
"Nama's told me about you, too." We shared a quick laugh about it and then Starr looked at a sliver watch she had on her right wrist and frowned.
"Sorry, Sylvia, I have to go. My next class is coming up soon and I don't want to be late- again!" She began to hurry off and I began to walk away, until I heard her blue flat shoes sink into the sidewalk.
"If I can, I might sit with you guys lunch! I'll bring my friend Opal along!" Starr gave me a quick wave and rushed off. I kept walking and felt a twinge in a my heart. Was that... happiness? Huh.

I continued walking, bumped into The Triton Siblings (Alyssa, Annie, Adele, Aquilla, Agness, Alene and Pike), Fifi and Jesse (son and daughter of Patch), Bailey Jumbo (Dumbo's daughter), Harriet Hatter and Ivory Dormouse. I felt so dizzy and exhausted from seeing so many faces. I finally got to rest leaning against a tree and I spot Sage with... I think her name was Xyla? I walked over to them, changing tactics, to lean against that tree. Sure enough, it was Xyla, one of Bambi's daughters who had antlers, brown skin, brown hair with red highlights.
"Hey!" I greeted loudly before they both shushed me, pointing over to Xyla's brother, Arthur who was sleeping, resting his head on Obi's shoulder. Obi was Jesse and Fifi's older brother who, from what I heard, were good friends with Bambi's kids. Well... maybe more than good friends from the way Obi and Arthur we're sitting.. hehe. I smiled at them, they looked, dare I say it, adorable. A cute couple.
"You look pretty when you smile." Sage's statement interrupted my thoughts and my cheeks turned a little pink and so did hers. Xyla giggled in the background, but I didn't pay attention. Me and Sage stared at each other for a bit before she held out a blue jay for me to hold, her hands covered in seeds as the bird ate from her palms.
"Want to helps us feed the woodland creatures?"

Author's Note

I wanted to continue the story, but I think I'll save that for another part. I've got a four day weekend as I have Monday and Tuesday off... and no homework!!! I know!😁😁😁

Sorry, I'm just really excited. I've also been up since 5:45 am this morning as I had a weird dream, Y'know the ones where you're stuck in one place and can't escape from it... I also woke up needing to the bathroom, don't know where that came from🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed and I will update soon!
BatgirlGeek❤️

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed and I will update soon!BatgirlGeek❤️