Chapter Eighteen: This is Halloween

Please note at the time of writing this (July/August 2019) I'm aware that it's not even close to Halloween, but the story called for a Halloween chapter so here we are!
Also, up above are The Skellington's siblings 'Halloween forms'. Basically, them as Skeltons, even tho they technically already are, but anyway, it's like my 'human forms' for all the animal characters :)
There's also a new AK ^^
P.S. There was actually a chapter that was supposed to come before this, involving Sylvia getting into trouble on Mount Olympus and meeting Helene and Haven's cousins, but I couldn't figure out what to write and just lost all motivation for the story, so it got scraped (it was either that or I would just never write this story again...)

October 30th, two days before Halloween. I was going down to lunch and sat down like I normally do when I noticed a few weren't there. As I sat down, not paying attention, to my surroundings, I said hello  to everyone.
"Hi, Sylvia!" I hear Zizi say from behind me.
"AHH!!" I scream, as all eyes fall on me. I sit down embarrassed and cover my face with the burgundy hoodie I was wearing. Poe, Zizi and Peggy sat, but they looked different.
"What the heck happened with you three?!" I whisper, still frightened and embarrassed.
"Oh, well every Halloween, or when it nears Halloween, we change into our skeleton forms." Peggy explains in a monotone voice-she must get asked about it a lot.
"Uh... Huh." I say, eyes wide and still shaken by the events. I see Helene and Haven trying not to laugh out for the corner of my eye.
"I swear, if you two-"
"HAHAHA!!!" They both begin to howl by some familiar hyenas I know...
"C'mon guys!" I shout in protest, which makes them laugh harder.
"What's happening?" Elliot asks as he came near our table.
"Syl...Sylvia is scared of their Halloween forms!" Helene manages to get in between laughs, pointing at Poe, Peggy and Zizi.
"Seriously?" Nama asks incredulously.
"What? No one else is scared by this?"
"No." Some of my friends reply in unison.
"We're all use to it." Elliot says with a shrug, before sitting down at his usual spot.
"And we're Halloween Town residents-sort of-so why would it scare us?" Grace points out, sitting down with Logan, Sean and Brian.
"And I mean... it is a little funny." Sage says with an apologetic look. I groan and set my head on the table.
"I hate you all!!"
"What's happening?" I can hear Theodora's voice ask curiously.
"Sylvia upset because we laughed at-"
"OH MY! Wait... Zizi is that you? And Peggy? And Poe???"
"Yes." Zizi replies.
"We turn into our Skeleton forms near Halloween." Peggy explains as I put my head up to listen to the conversation.
"Oh, how neat!" Theodora says with a beaming smile, making Brandon secretly smile with her.
"You don't think it's odd?"
"Heh. Were I come from, odd things are normal!" Theodora explains as Desirée and Claudine Frollo pass our table.
"Miss Auradon's last blog was lame." Desirée says.
"Hm... I agree." Claudine replies.
"Is it just me... or are those two having a civil conversation?" Haven asks, bewildered.
"It seems so." I murmur as they walk outside to the quad to eat lunch.
"Oh, dear! They talked bad about you, Droplet!" Theodora pipes up, making Droplet almost spit out her food as we all are shocked.
"Theodora!" Droplet shouts.
"Wait-you're Miss Auradon?! How did I-of all people-not know about this?!" Nama shouts dramatically. Droplet shushes her loudly.
"Shut up! I don't want anyone to know my secret!!" Droplet says in a whisper.
"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to share it-it just slipped out of my mouth!" Droplet glares at Theodora.
"I knew I shouldn't have told you." She murmured as she slumped her chair.
"And I knew I lose this bet." Nama grumbles.
"What?" I ask in confusion, before she hands money to Grace. Grace looks over at me and shrugs.
"I thought it was obvious."
"This is off topic, but does Auradon actually do anything for Halloween?" Sean asks. Peggy thinks about it and shrugs.
"I don't think so-" Nama gasps.
"We should host a Halloween party!" Most of us murmur in agreement.
"But... don't you need Ben's permission?" Sage inquires and Nama nods.
"I'm sure I can convince him." She says with a wink.
"Hey... uhh... what is that??" Hanni asks as she comes over to our table. Peggy rolls her eyes.
"Fine! We'll change back."