Chapter 14

I rather woke up early this morning, preparing all the sorts of food I know Taehyung likes. Special cuisines and everything that I know would taste and turn out good. Jungkook was still sleeping soundly so I didn't mind waking him up. Yura was on her way to help me decorate the house. This is going to be an another special memory!

We set the tables, blew some balloons and best part was when Yura blew the balloon and it busted on her face while blewing. I was dying from laughter and it got really noisy that Jungkook woke up. He saw us giggling and joined our company, he later made some sweet potatoes which eventually got stuck to the plate causing both me and Yura to a never ending laughter.

Few minutes later we decided to order a cake. Me and Jungkook got into a fight cause he really wanted to order the iron man cake which looked super realistic but since it was Taehyung day I wanted to order the Lady Bug cake which looked delicious and creative at the same time. Shutting us both up Yura ordered a two layered red velvet cake.

Half an hour later the bell rang, making me realize that I still wasn't ready, Yura pushed me into the room to change and got the door. I didn't know what happened after that cause I was still changing.

Opened the door wide to find my handsome friend Taehyung, in a cute red check shirt with black jeans and a binnie which made him look absolutely adorable!

I quickly got into a hug and squished his now chubby cheeks. Not letting go heard this jealous boy scoff. I quickly let go of his cheeks when I saw Jungkook rolling his eyes and turned away.
Meeting everyone, having a bit chit chat talking about future and how much we miss each other, old memories, funny incidents etc. Something that I observed was how Jungkook got blend in the environment with us, such a frank and a person who wouldn't act weird when we were talking about our past which didn't included him but he smiling at the conversation and talking about his opinions and his past incidents made me to keep smiling at his personality.

Didn't realize I was staring at him too much, he smirked at me which got me back to my senses and so I asked if anyone was hungry. Eating at the table and then surprisingly Jungkook quickly took out something from his pocket, revealing four tickets which made me and rest of us to jump in our places. It was ticket to the movie "Fast and Furious"

We all got excited and super hyper. Honestly didn't see that coming. I was extremely happy and jumping with joy that I kissed him on the cheek when Yura and Taehyung were wearing their shoes and didn't notice us. Jungkook turned tomato red and couldn't stop smiling to himself.

Time flew by at the movies, it got dark and it was time to bid our goodbyes. The ending was sad of course he is leaving forever thats what been going on in my head but taehyung made sure that he will come to meet us after every few months.

Next Day~~~~

Jungkook got up early and told me to go and see Taehyung for the last time at the airport, I did what he asked me to and we left to say goodbye for another last time. Taehyung was very pleased that we came to say goodbye at the airport and said that he will never forget what we did in the past the present and our meetings in the future.

Well I'll forever will remember you my friend. A friend who was there with me in my sad time and happy ones. Gave me an experience how brothers are like. Never let me feel lonely even if I didn't had any sibling!

I love you Kim Taehyung and will always will!♥