5. Mistake

When I was walking home I hear a strange, but familiar voice. It was Jimin! Jimin grabbed me by the wrist pulling me into the woods.
"What hell JIMIN!" I shouted of he startling me.
"Shhh.. I'm sorry. I should be saying what the hell Minju." Jimin response.
"I don't wanna talk about it Jimin. I honestly don't know what's going on." I started to cry
"Well.. um you want to come to my place? Jimin sigh and asked the question.
"Wait what?" I mumbled under my breath.
"Come on we need to talk Minju." Jimin once replying again.
I was standing there in concern of what if I go with him what would happen, but I said yes away.

When we arrived at Jimin's house my heart was beating very fast. I looked at the time and knew I was suppose to be at home already. I hope Namjoon won't find out.
I walk in and go straight upstairs to Jimin's bedroom because he made me follow. He tells me to take a seat on his bed. Jimin sits down right next to me feeling my vibes.
"Minju why are you so nervous or scared? I'm not a crazy psycho. What you think I'm going to hurt you?" Jimin chuckled
"You could tell? And of course not you would never hurt me, would you? I asked even more nervously.
"No Minju I'm not going to hurt you. It's ok why so tense?" Jimin asked rubbing my thigh.
I move a little from a shock of pain coming from my leg.
"Is everything ok Minju?" Jimin asked with a lot of concern.
"NO!" I yelled
I started to sob on Jimin's shoulder.
"Everything is horrible and I can't take it anymore. I wish I was never born." I said as tear drops falling on Jimin's nice gray sweater.
"Minju don't say that it's ok." Jimin told me looking at my face wiping my tears.
"Well everyone likes you, so of course your going to say that." I said filled with sadness.
"Really? People don't like me. They like my popularity and face, but not me as a human." He said rubbing my back.
"It's hard of all the rumors and the shit people talk about its weighing me down." I said looking into his gorgeous eyes.
"Well remember this! If there rumors there not true so why cry over something that isn't true." Jimin stated looking into my bright blue watery and red swollen eyes.
"It's not just that..!" I sigh looking down at my feet filled with shame and embarrassment.
"Minju look at me! You are such an amazing young girl and trust me everything will be ok!" Jimin assumed holding my face looking at each other's souls.
"Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yes..!" Jimin said as his face became closer to mine.
Jimin's gorgeous lips touched mine. It happened so fast, but it felt like time stopped. Jimin grabs my waist and lays me down. The kiss became more passionate and powerful. I could tell he wanted me, but I didn't. I pull away making him stop.
"What is everything ok Minju? Jimin asked laying on top of me.
"I'm sorry Jimin, but I can't do this!" I said holding his face.
Jimin quickly got up and walked to his desk area.
"I understand Minju, I've never should have done that." Jimin sigh
"No Jimin I want it. I really do, but-
I said before getting interrupted.
"Minju if you want me WHY CAN'T YOU?" He yelled with frustration.
"I CAN'T?" I yelled back even louder.
Jimin looks at me with angry building up inside. He walks to me in a very unusual way.
"What are you doing Jimin?" I questioned
"You might never have me, but just to night. So please can you at least let me love you?" Jimin staring at me.
I was in a predicament that was very confusing and difficult to choose. I did love Jimin so much, but felt guilty of disrespecting my lover.
"Ok Jimin ok." I said looking up at him.
Before I could even realize Jimin was on top of me and I was entertaining him, but so was he.

I started to open my eyes viewing the room. I totally forgot I was at Jimin's house. I put my head up and see Jimin's arm around my waist. I open my eyes more trying to find my phone. I get up out of the covers trying to get more of an idea where my phone would be. I pick up my skirt that was laying on the ground. I than realized I only had my shirt and underwear on.
My phone was dead so I had to charge it. I get my charger from my bag and plug it in. When my phone turned on I had 44 missed calls.
My heart skipped a beat!
I knew all those calls were from Namjoon.
I almost had a hundred unread messages.
I was very scared and anxious of what I did and what would happen.
I knew Namjoon would hurt me so bad of this situation, but I didn't care to go so soon.
I get back in Jimin's bed and fall back to sleep. Dreaming of a wonderful and beautiful life I could have with him, but still thinking of the biggest mistake I have made.

{Thank you for reading please vote and/or comment! 🌸🙏🌸}