10. Angry

I wake up with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I realize I was soaking wet. At first I thought I peed on myself than realized I was bleeding from my wounds. I try to sit up, but can't from all the pain. I grab my phone and put the flashlight on. I pull up my bloody shirt and see my swollen stomach. I tap Namjoon to wake him.
"Namjoon, Namjoon, wake up please." I groaned.
I see Namjoon turn his head looking my way.
His eyes slowly opened and he looked straight at me.
"Minju what's wrong." He said as a yawn came out of his mouth.
"N-N-am my stomach!" I stuttered.
Namjoon pulls the covers off of me and looks down at my stomach. He quickly got up from the bed and went over to my side. He picked me up off the bed bringing me to the car. He sat me down and ran back inside. When he came out he gave me a towel to stop the bleeding.
"Honey you look very pale. I'm taking you to the hospital. It's going to be ok." Namjoon said rubbing my thigh.
"I love-
I said before passing out.

I woke up in the hospital and was very dizzy. My leg and stomach was hurting so bad it felt like hell. I see Namjoon talking to one of the doctors in the background.
"Nam... what happened?" I coughed.
"Huh?" Namjoon said as he looked my way.
"Minju!" Namjoon shouts walking to me.
"Minju don't ever do that to me! You scared me. I don't want to lose you." Namjoon went in for a kiss on my forehead.
"Um Minju now that your awake the police needs to talk to you." Namjoon said as a police officer walks in.
"Oh yeah of course." I said.
"Good afternoon miss Kim, how are you doing?" Asked the officer.
"Um.. well not at all actually." I said looking at him like he was stupid for asking a stupid question.
"Well Miss Kim I'm going to ask you some questions of how and why this happened to you." The officer said Sternly.
"Ok can-
I said but quickly getting interrupted by the officer.
"Sir may you step out." The officer pointing to the door for Namjoon to leave.
"Wait why?" I asked
"It's ok Minju. I'll be waiting out here and everything will be fine." Namjoon said as he walked out of the room with the doctor.
"Miss Kim what happened?" The Officer asked
"Well these girls attacked me for no reason." I said annoyingly.
"Girls? Why?" He asked.
"They thought I killed someone, but I didn't! I shouted.
"Why would they think that Miss Kim?" He asked looking at me with suspicion.
"I don't know!" I said getting frustrated with him.
"You don't know." He said looking at my hand of how nervous it was.
"Am I in some kind of trouble Officer?" I questioned.
"No Miss Kim, but this case is very confusing."
"Wait what how is it confusing?" I asked looking at him with confusion.
"Miss Kim, people believe you did this to yourself and you had to do with Jimin's murder." He said with a deep and serious tone in his voice.
"What!" I yelled.
"Calm down!" The Officer commanded.
"Hold on Jimin wasn't murdered he committed suicide." I sigh
"Miss Kim you don't know? Well before Jimin died he when to the school and was suppose to meet someone." Said the Officer.
"So!" I replied
"Well that night jimin was fighting someone." He said.
"Ok how do you know this?" I asked.
"Well Jimin's autopsy came back and he had choking marks on his neck and bruises on his back from a baseball bat." He said looking at me.
"Oh my God! How does this relate to me in any kind of way?" I question worriedly.
"Miss Kim, we checked Jimin's phone. You were the last person he texted before he died."
He looked in my eyes.
I couldn't say a word. I was devastated.
"So what does this mean?" I asked.
"Well for all I know you might get in trouble, but it's still not 100% proven you had to do with Park Jimin's murder." He gets out of the chair.
"But I didn't Officer." I yelled.
"Well I'm not here to tell you other wise." He said walking out of the room.

{Thank you for reading please vote and/or comment! 🌸🙏🌸}