9. Mean girls

⚠️|Disclaimer|⚠️
‼️Strong bullying and strong language. You have been warned.‼️

I got up as quickly as I could running from the crowd of discourteous people. I went to the nearest bathroom to call Namjoon for help. I than realized I didn't have my things with me nor my phone. The bell rang for 2nd period to start. I was to angry and sad of my ridiculous life. I told myself to suck it up and ignore the hate and drama. My hand was so close to opening the stall door until I heard a mean girl walk in with her posse. I rolled my eyes so hard I thought I saw my brain. Before I could even blink I was pulled by my feet under the stall next to me. My shoulder hit the toilet as I fell to the ground. I groaned from the pain in my shoulder, but wished it was my head instead. My legs were in the other stall and I felt rough hands pulling me from under. It was a guy!
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I screamed.
The guy pushed me down to the ground making my hair go in the toilet.
"SHOVE HER FUCKING HEAD IN THE TOILET!" The screaming mean girl demanding her boyfriend.
Before I could even fight back the guy picked me up and turned me around pushing my head closer to the toilet.
"DO IT!" Yelled another mean girl in the background.
"THIS IS FOR KILLING JIMIN BITCH!" Shouted another mean girl from a different corner in the bathroom.
The guys strength was so strong to get loose. I struggled and wriggled to push my head back, but it didn't work. Suddenly my head goes into the toilet causing me to panic. I couldn't breathe and every time my head would go up I was gasping for air. Finally the guy let go, but the pain wasn't over. The main mean girl had a knife in her hand. She started to swing the knife at me. I try to get up but was dragged out of the stall by my feet. Two mean girls were holding me down on the floor as the main mean girl was cutting my clothes off of me. I was getting so angry so I kicked her in the face.
"OUCH OMFG YOU BITCH!" She screams
Stabbing my leg.
A whimper came out of my month when she pulled it out of my leg. I look down and blood was gushing out. I started to cry from the wound.
She than ripped my shirt off exposing my bear skin. I only had my bra on but felt so naked and ashamed. Than the two girls stopped holding me and stared at my back. The stigma of Namjoon was all over my back and they saw it. I turned around and looked down at my stomach seeing the knife that stupid mean girl had that was now in my stomach. She stabbed me and stabbed me over and over. She finally was done, her boyfriend and posse left. I couldn't get up but needed help, real help. I put on my remainder of my shirt and crawl to the hallway. There was a trail of blood from my leg all the way to my ankle. The stabs on my stomach was bleeding through my white distressed shirt. I didn't want anyone to see me so I got up and when to the back doors and ran home.

When I got home I immediately try to find Namjoon.
"NAMJOON!" I yelled.
"Minju why are you at home?" He questioned.
"Nam... I need your help." I said falling to the floor.
"OH GOD HONEY!" Namjoon screamed.
Namjoon picked me up and laid me on the bed. He took my clothes off and than he turned the shower on. He got a wet rag and pressed on my leg since it was the deepest stab wound. He picked me up and put me in the tube washing my body and taking care of me.
"Thank you Nam." I mumbled under my breath
"No problem honey." He said kissing my lips.
After the bath her rapped a bandage on my leg and stomach to stop the bleeding. He than dressed me.
"I love you honey." He said kissing my neck.
"I love you too Nam." I said back making sure he heard.
Namjoon laid beside me holding my upper waist. Than a whisper came to my ear.
"Who did this to you honey?" He asked.
"Don't worry Nam... I know what to do!" I answered with a ticking time bomb that was about to explode in angry.

{Thank you for reading please vote and/or comment! 🌸🙏🌸}