11. Lovers Game

⚠️|Disclaimer|⚠️
‼️A little sexual! You have been warned! Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable!‼️

3 weeks pasted by and people kept talking about Jimin's murder and I kept getting questions, but never answers.
Namjoon told me everything was fine and nothing will happen to me, but it felt like it was to late. If I wasn't getting asked about Jimin. I was asked about my stab wounds. When I went back to school a parent yelled at me for accusing their daughter of stabbing me. Later on the cops didn't believe me and pointed the finger at me or Namjoon. I told them I wouldn't hurt myself on purpose, but I did lie about Namjoon never putting a finger on me. I tried my best not to think about it, but it's hard.
Namjoon asked me if I wanted to get revenge on these girls. I told him of course I do but I didn't want to cause more problems for myself. Namjoon told me it's ok to be mad and I listened. I was so done with the people and torture that caused for me and Namjoon.
The same day Namjoon and I were out for lunch at a restaurant. Namjoon told me he saw the waiter spit in our food. Namjoon was furious at the guy and punched him right then and there. If Namjoon did that a year ago I would have been upset with him, but this time I was proud. Namjoon took me to a place downtown but I didn't know where we were. He told me to stay in the car, but I wanted to go inside. I followed him inside and was shocked of what I saw. There were so many guns and weapons everywhere in that building. I ran back to the car without Namjoon knowing. When Namjoon got in the car I asked him why he had or needed guns. He told me to protect myself and him if anything bad ever happened, but I had a better idea.
When we got home Namjoon ordered me to play with him. His games weren't all that bad only when he was in a bad mood they were.
Sometimes I would have to make shows for him or do things he thought was funny, but this time was different. I could make my own rules.
I told him what should I do to make him happy. He told me to love him in every kind of way. So I did.

Later that night I was doing my own thing, but Namjoon stopped me.
"Minju come here." Namjoon demanded.
"Ok Nam." I followed.
"What's up Nam." I said walking over to the bed to sit down.
"Minju we need to do something." He said sitting next to me.
"What's wrong Nam?" I asked.
"Well it's not me honey." He said playing with my hair.
"Is it me Nam?" I sigh
"Well kind of Minju. I'm really angry and I need something to calm me down."
"What do you need Nam I'm here?" I asked looking in his eyes.
"I need you!" Namjoon said pulling me in for a kiss.
I didn't stop and let him go on and on. Namjoon was in a mood for some fun, but so was I. Before we could even realize anything we both were getting heated together. Namjoon started to lift my shirt, but stopped we he saw my stabbed wounds all over my stomach.
"Nam... what's wrong?" I asked with concert.
"Minju I can't do this!" He yelled
"What do you me? I sigh
"Those stupid fucking girls did this to you. I want them dead." Namjoon jumps up causing me to fall off the bed.
"I know Nam! I do too!" I shouted.
Namjoon pulled me back up on the bed.
"Nam I will take care of it I promise." As I held his face in my hands.
"Can I help?" He asked.
"Of course you can." I said kissing him.

I got out of bed walking to the closet to put some clothes on because I was butt naked and freezing. Namjoon was asleep. I walked over to the beg of guns and picked it up. Than I gave Namjoon a kiss on the cheek and walk out the door. That perfect idea came back to my head again.

{Thank you for reading please vote and/or comment! 🌸🙏🌸}