12. Desire to kill

⚠️|Disclaimer| ⚠️
‼️This chapter may be disturbing to read to some readers. There will be serious topics in this chapter. You have been warned. ‼️

When I walked out side the sun was rising in the distance. It was almost time to go to school.  Before I went to school I wanted to make a plan. I sat on a bench for almost 2 hours thinking it through. I had so much anger built up I was so happy to finally let it out.
I checked the time and it was 9:21 in the morning. I was late for first period, but I didn't care and it wouldn't anyway. Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket. I grab my phone and it was Namjoon calling me.
"Hello." I answered the call.
"Minju I missed you this morning. Where did you go?" Namjoon asked
"What do you mean Nam?" I said
"Well I heard you leave this morning. I know you have the guns."
"Nam I'm fine and everything will change after today ok I promise."
"Minju what are you doing."
"I got to go." 
"No- he said before I hung up.

I turned around and saw this lady looking at me like I was weird or something.
"Excuse me! Do you need something?" I asked giving her a death share.
"What do you have in that bag?" The grumpy old lady asked.
"None of your god damn business." I said grabbing the bag and walking away.
When I walked away the old lady still was trying to get my attention, but I already had plans so ignore her.

When I arrived at school people did the same old thing. It made my blood boil. When I checked in I hear a girl behind me talking shit about my outfit. I knew I wanted to take her out first. I walked to a bathroom putting bullets in every gun I had. When I was almost done Namjoon called me once again.
I didn't answer it and let it go to voicemail. I knew he was getting upset with me, but I need my revenge on those bitches.
I told myself to do it at lunch because it was a better target to hit my target.

I walked to 1st period and my teacher greeted me at the door.
"How are you doing Minju." Asked Mrs. Lee
"Oh.. what wonderful." I said sarcastically.
"Well Minju go take a seat." She said pointing at my seat in the back of the room. When I walked down the isles people would throw paper, pencils, erasers, books and sometimes scissors at me.
I sat down opening my textbook in front of me. When I did someone wrote this.

Die Bitch Die! I hate you! We all hate you! No one loves you! You should bury yourself! It's like your already dead to the world! Minju is a dead person walking around!
                                                        - Anonymous

I slammed my book shut on the desk. People looked at me and started to laugh. I was so annoyed and frustrated of people's shit. I got my things and walked to the door.
"Excuse me Minju where do you think you're going." Said Mrs. Lee
I turn around looking at her like I was going to bite her head off.
"I leaving this FUCKING school!" I yelled
"MINJU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" She shouted in a serious tone.
"NO FUCK THAT!" I screamed running out the door.
I ran to the nearest bathroom to calm myself down for about 10 minuets. The 1st period bell rang and the halls became crowded with a bunch of nobodies. I walked out of the bathroom heading to 2nd period. I walked in and laid my head down on the window. Suddenly the intercom came on and asked me to go to the principals office. I grabbed my things and marched my ass to the principals office. The principal was out side his door waiting for me.
"Well, well, well, good morning Kim Minju." He said walking to his desk.
I ignored him and looked down at my feet.
"Miss Kim-
"It's Minju!" I said cutting him off from his sentence.
"I see, well Minju things have happen to be a big problem with this school and yourself." He said crossing his legs and fidgeting with his pen.
"You're so right about that!" I said annoyingly.
"Minju why do you hate this school so much." He said looking at me.
"This school is HELL! I get bullied and harassed here all the FUCKING time!" I yelled in his face.
"WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG LADY!" He said standing up out of his chair.
"YOU ARE A JOKE! YOU DO GET IT!" I stood up getting my things.
"Minju calm down!" He said leaning towards me.
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!" I screamed louder.
I opened the door and walked straight to the lunch room to do what I needed to do.
I pull out the guns from my bag and aim.
POW POW POW
The only thing you could hear was screams and gun shots. I did it again and again! It was the best feeling every.
POW POW POW

{Thank you for reading please vote and/or comment! 🌸🙏🌸}