one

Aniyah's POV

I walked into school, trying to keep up with Jae, running to keep from people looking at her.

Aniyah: Jae! It's ok, ignore them, they won't judge you, they don't even know

I grabbed her shoulder and she gave me this look like I was stupid or something.

Jae: THEY ALL HATE ME! WHY DO YOU THINK I GO HOME AND CRY EVERY DAY? ONLY TO GET HURT EVEN MORE

She broke into tears and fell into my arms. I hugged her as her tears dripped on my shoulder. The teacher came out of nowhere and pulled her off of me. The teacher was the girl who tried to help her, but i was the only one who knew, and I wasn't telling anyone.

I watched her scream and cry, trying to get out of the teachers grip as she was pulled into the office. I held my tears back and walked to my first class. I sat in the second to last row. All the bad kids and bullies sat in the last row, and all the good kids sat in the front. I was good primarily, but sometimes I just stared off into space or was on my phone.

My teacher for this class was probably in his 40's, Male, probably 5"9. He usually disciplined me for no reason, giving me extra homework. But then sometimes when I'm walking in the hallways, he stares me up and down with a smirk on his face. It's literally the creepiest thing ever, but he doesn't do it in class.

Then all the bad kids flood in. One of the tall boys, Liam, is with the girl that absolutely hates me, Erica. She's a slut, getting with a different boy every night, but she's been with Liam for like a month or two now. She has hated me since 4th grade when I was dared to kiss her boyfriend. She spread rumors about me and left that boy, but they were definitely doing it back then at age 10. 10 YEARS OLD.

Then there was Evan. He wasn't necessarily as bad as all the boys in the group, but he still tried to get with every girl. And unlike the others, he actually paid attention in class. Him and I talked sometimes, but I wouldn't say friends at all.

Next, there was Skylar. The oldest out of the group, he was always smoking weed and getting drunk, hooking up with girls, then posting pictures of them naked and exposing them.

Then Braiden. He was the literal fuckboy, he had got with every girl in the school, well almost, not me though. He tried to lure me in once and I told his girlfriend that he had at the time.

And finally, Grayson fucking Dolan. Class clown. Fuck boy. He always got drunk and hooked up with girls like Skylar. Everyone loved Grayson, he was the king of the school, and he was dating the girl, Lilia. Lilia always hated me because she thought I was a slut and thought Grayson would leave her for me. But I already knew Grayson was hooking up with other girls besides Lilia, she was just his cover up. 

I was particularly the nerd. I had big glasses that covered my rosy cheeks. That's what my mom used to say before dad left. I was always happy, very smiley, but about my brother, he wasn't the best example of a good kid.

But then I had a side of me. The freaky side. I lost my virginity when I was 13 to this boy I had a really big crush on. We kept that for about a year, until I found out he was cheating on me.

I have long blonde curly hair, and a retainer I had to wear all the time. I hate it so much. I have some freckles but that's mostly covered up by my glasses.

All the boys sat down behind me. Grayson sat directly behind me so he always got a great view. Haha, just kidding....wait what?