twenty three

I arrive to Skylars house around 7ish. It was already getting dark, and it was crowded in there, like insane.

Once I stepped in, the smell of alcohol filled my breathing peripherals.

I knew it was a party party.

I found grayson through the crowd of people, dancing like a fool. He wasn't drunk tho.

I got a drink and he came over and sat down with me.

I grabbed a half filled bottle of vodka and looked at Grayson.

Grayson: I thought you weren't a party girl, huh?

I smiled at him and started chugging down the bottle. Everyone (it seemed like) started chanting, "chug chug chug!"

I downed the whole bottle and set it down. Everyone started cheering and I was already feeling a bit dizzy but it was whatever.

The party got better by the second. Music was blaring and everyone was dancing.

Somehow I ended up giving Grayson a lap dance, infront if EVERYONE.

I was hella drunk. Every boy was tryna get in my pants but Grayson stayed beside me.

I continued dancing until I felt a hand pull me out of the crowed. It was Grayson's. He had a smirk on his face, looking me up and down.

Grayson: wanna go upstairs and have some fun babygirl?

I nodded my head, practically throwing myself onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs. We went into a room and shut the door. Grayson locked it and threw me onto the bed.

Then he suddenly stopped.

Aniyah: well are you gonna fuck me or what?

Grayson: no, this isn't right, rest up

Grayson threw a blanket on to me and tucked me in, then walked out, locking me inside.

*****

I woke up and the party was still going on. Music was blaring, shaking the whole house.

Fuck. My head.

I had a horrible headache, hangover, of course.

I stumbled out of this bed I was in, and walked to the door. I unlocked it and walked downstairs.

I saw Grayson sitting on the couch, with his friends.

I walked over and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

Grayson: how'd you sleep?

Aniyah: fine i guess

Grayson: we should probably get you home, Miss "I'm not much of a party girl"

Aniyah: oh shush

Grayson picked me up by my legs and threw me over his shoulder jokingly.

Aniyah: let me down *laughing*

Grayson: nope, I'm taking you homeee

He put me in the backseat of his car and got in the drivers seat.

I must've passed out in the back seat because I don't remember anything else of the car ride.

Then I remember Grayson carrying me up to the door, then walking me in. I was a mess. I couldn't stand straight, my head was all jacked up.

He walked me up to my room and laid next to me on my bed, cuddling with me, until I fell asleep.

*****

I woke up to the sound of my stomach grumbling. I ran to the bathroom and immediately started throwing up. I shut the bathroom door with my foot, trying to not make it obvious.

I shouldn't have drank all that vodka.

After what seemed like forever, I got it all out and laid back down on my bed and decided to call Grayson.

He answered quickly.

Grayson: hey baby, how you feeling?

Aniyah: eh, i just threw up a gallon of vodka

Grayson: haha, shouldn't have drank that much

Aniyah: you should've stopped me if ur gonna say that

Grayson: girl you were a mess

Aniyah: tell me everything

Grayson: well first, a few minutes after you chugged that bottle of vodka, you fell on top of this girl and told her she was hot

Aniyah: oh my-

Grayson: there's more lol

Grayson: then once I started hanging out with you, you couldn't keep your hands off of me, literally, you were horny as FUCK

Aniyah: oopsies *giggles*

Grayson: and then at one point you started giving me a lap dance

Aniyah: oh god

Grayson: it was actually really really great

Grayson: but i didn't do anything to you because i would take advantage of you, and I never would want to do that in my life

Aniyah: awe

I was blushing super hard, but he couldn't see it.