sixteen

*****

I heard a car pull up outside. I slipped on my shoes and ran out. There he was, Logan, smiling big. I hugged him and he opened the passenger seat door for me.

Aniyah: why thank you sir!

Logan: your very welcome ma'am

We drove off to the ice cream parlor downtown. We sat in the sun talking for what seemed like ever.

After an hour or so, he took me home and we said our goodbyes, even though I still wanted to hang out with him.

I got back in the house and only James was home.

He met me at the door, and he was drunk.

James: wh-wheeere were youuuu!

Aniyah: I got some ice cream with a friend of mine..

James: it was a..... BOY!

He was really loopy and couldn't stand straight with a bottle in his hand.

Aniyah: he's just a friend, I swear

James dropped the bottle and it shattered everywhere. I pushed him away and ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door and locking it.

I texted Grayson to see what he was doing.

Aniyah: heyy!

Grayson: hi baby, want me to come over?

Aniyah: hell yeah

Grayson: be ready haha

I put my phone away and freshened up a bit. Then I heard my window slowly open. I turned off the bathroom light and was greeted by Grayson.

Grayson: ooh, getting all perfect for daddy, i see?

Aniyah: anything for you

Grayson: *smirks* that's my girl

He threw me down on the bed and got on top of me. He caressed my face slowly, and gently. I could feel his boner through his pants. He ran his hands all the way down my body, stripping me down slowly, going very easy.

Aniyah: don't tease me... you know what i want

Grayson: i run this game baby, just enjoy it

*****

I was cuddling with Grayson, trying to go to sleep, but I still wanted him so badly.

I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it towards my neck. I felt him smirk against and he started biting and sucking on my neck causing me to squirm and moan.

Grayson: shush baby, we don't wanna wake them up

Aniyah: d-daddy please.... i want you

Grayson: it's time to get some rest, goodnight

Aniyah: but-

Grayson: goodnight babygirl

I kept my eyes wide open, staring at the wall. After a few minutes i turned over and got on top of Grayson, sitting right on his dick. He smiled and pushed himself up onto the headboard.

Grayson: didn't I tell you to not misbehave?

Aniyah: please

Grayson: aniyah...

Aniyah: Grayson please!

Grayson: well how about you give daddy a lil treat?

I scooted down and pulled his sweatpants down. His boner popped right up and he looked annoyed with me but he still loved me.

*****

I woke up to light snoring. I noticed Grayson's head on my shoulder, deep asleep, snoring. I giggled and got up. I got dressed and did my hair and Grayson finally woke up.

Grayson: woahh... you look good

I laughed and kept curling my hair.

Aniyah: you can wear some of my brothers clothes, his room is down the hall, he's already gone don't worry

Grayson walked out and I finished curling my hair. Once I got out of the bathroom he was already in my brothers clothes, looking hot as ever.

Aniyah: gimme like 5 minutes

I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Grayson sat on the bed going through my phone.

Grayson: hey babe!

Aniyah: yeah?

Grayson: who's Logan?

I drank some water real quick and walked out to him.

Aniyah: what?

Grayson: who is... Logan?

Aniyah: oh he's just a friend

Grayson: oh.... okay

Aniyah: you okay?

Grayson: yeah, i'm fine

Grayson got up and walked downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and followed him down. And we walked all the way to school.