fifthteen

I'm screwed.

Skylar: woah, the nerd has a boyfriend!

Aniyah: n-n-no I don't

Braiden: *imitating me* s-s-scared?

Evan: don't be... or do, your choice

Aniyah: i have to go

Braiden: oh you're not going anywhere Aniyah. Tell us who the lucky guy is

Aniyah: that's none of your business

Evan pulls out a pocket knife, trying to make it oblivious from other kids.

Evan: tell us, and nobody gets hurt, okay?

He put the knife to my lips, with a smirk on his face. I had to get out of here somehow.

Aniyah: fine, it's-

I had to think of a distraction.

Aniyah: TEACHER!

I pointed to the door and pushed through them, knocking them all down on the ground. I ran out of the class as fast as i could and noticed they were running after me. I saw Havah. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom so the boys couldn't go in. They were surrounding the door.

Havah: what the fuck is going on?

Aniyah: COME ON!

I pulled her into the secret door in one of the stalls that nobody but me and Jae knew about. I shut the stall door then walked in the door which leads to a janitors closet.

Havah: what happened!

Aniyah: the boys are trying to figure out who i'm dating, and I got scared, and I didn't know what to do.

Havah: hey.... breathe, it's gonna be okay, I won't let them hurt you

*****

I walked out of class with Havah by my side. Then I saw Grayson. He was with the boys. Immediately all the boys looked at me and whispered something to Grayson.

Aniyah: h-h-Havah...

She looked at me then noticed the boys. And Grayson was looking at me.

Havah: ignore them, come on

I put my hand over my eyes to block them from my direct sight. I could still see though.

Then Havah moved my hand away. All the boys were standing there, hovering over us, and Grayson was there too.

Grayson looked me up and down and Liam slapped him.

Liam: don't be eyeing the nerd!

Braiden: so, how about you tell us who your dating now? NERD!

I can't believe Grayson was letting them do this. What a great boyfriend he i-

Grayson: could you guys just leave her alone?

Yes. He's mine. He's all mine.

Skylar: hey could you shut up for once?

Grayson: it's her business, she doesn't need to tell you

Braiden: where's this coming from, huh? you know who she's dating?

Grayson looked at me and a smirk grew on his face.

Grayson: yeah i do know who

Evan: then tell us!

Grayson: she's dating me! *bursts into laughter*

The boys were all so confused.

Braiden: bullshit- give us the proof

Grayson pulled my hair to the side revealing the hickey he had given to me on Saturday.

Braiden: that could be from anyone bro

Liam: kiss her!

Grayson looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Come here" he whispered

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then we kissed. Only the boys saw which was good. I pulled away and he put me down.

Evan: how long has this been goin on?

Grayson: somewhere around 2 weeks, but it's not official really.

Aniyah: I'm fine with people knowing I guess

Grayson: well now we are *laughs*

Havah, from behind me, is almost in tears, smiling big. Then I notice Evan eyeing Havah down. Suddenly, Evan pushed Havah up against the wall and kissed her. And now EVERYONE saw this.

It turned into a makeout and Liam had to pull Evan off of her. Havah looked at me with her eyes WIDE!

Aniyah: see you guys later!

I ran off with Havah, both of us shocked, but still giggling along.