five

*****

I walked into school alone, with my head down. I looked down at my arm and the scar from where James burned me had faded away, but still visible.

I was still sad about Jae leaving me, but I really should've told her.

Once I got to my locker, I saw Grayson fighting with Lilia. I remember him talking about breaking up with her.

I joined the crowd and asked what was going on. Some boy told me that Grayson had just broken up with her.

Yes. Finally.

I nodded my head and watched it all play out.

Lilia: REALLY? Ur giving up on me!

Grayson: I never loved you, you're just a bitch

Lilia slapped him across the face and everyone was shocked.

Grayson: I'm not taking you back, it's not me, it's you *flips her off*

Lilia ran off crying, ruining her makeup.

A smirk grew on Grayson's face. He laid his eyes on me, looking me up and down. He winked at me and I smiled. Then he walked off with his friends.

I walked to my first class and sat in my seat. The boys walked in and Grayson stopped at my desk.

Grayson: so my house tonight for the project?

Aniyah: yeah, sure

Grayson: you okay?

Aniyah: not really, jae and I aren't friends anymore

Grayson: oh i'm sorry, but forget her, she didn't want you as a friend if she left you after all this time, I'm here if you need to talk.

Aniyah: thanks, a lot actually

Grayson placed his hand on to me and a smile grew on to his face. He then got up and sat in his seat.

Time flew by in all of my classes since I was just thinking about Jae.

*****

I was walking through the hallways and someone caught my eye. Jae. She was talking to some petty girls and gave me a dirty look. I looked at the ground and walked to my next class.

Halfway during class, I get a Snapchat from Grayson.

Grayson: meet me in the bathroom babygirl, I have a surprise for you ;)

I put my phone in my backpack and raised my hand to go to the bathroom.  I was excused and went to the bathroom to see Grayson smiling.

Grayson: hi princess

Aniyah: hey gray, so what's the surprise?

Grayson: well I have a question first off

Aniyah: ask away

Grayson: now that I've broken up with Lilia, can we tell everyone that we are a thing?

Aniyah: we aren't a thing though

Grayson: well do you wanna be a thing?

Aniyah: let's just keep it low key for now

Grayson: so like, a thing but a secret?

Aniyah: sure

Grayson: ok, whatever

Grayson grabbed my hand and pulled me into a stall. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. He slid his tongue in right away and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started kissing down my neck and got to my boobs.

It only got better from there ;)

*****

I washed my face off in the sink and Grayson stood behind me admiring my butt.

Aniyah: g-gray stops *giggles* someone is gonna see

Grayson: and they'll know you're all mine baby

Aniyah: secret, remember?

Grayson: ugh, you and your little "secrets" *laughs*

The bell rang and I walked out of the bathroom with Grayson following me.

Aniyah: I'll see you later daddy

I smirked a bit, showing my teeth and I saw Grayson look me up and down, biting his lip.

Grayson: fuck you look so good

Aniyah: wait til later

I smiled at him and ran off to my last class. I sat down and some girl named Havah sat next to me. She was new in town, and was really cute.

Side note: this school where the story is taking place, it's for all ages, and it doesn't separate by age, so there could be a 13 year old and a 18 year old in the same class. It's confusing, but it makes a good story line ;)