Chapter 3; Watching My Niece

"Hey Guys i need my Coffee to go. I have to watch my niece. Sorry i forgot." I said sadly. "Can we come over?" Austin asked. "Yea! Good Idea Austy!" I said and playfully punched his arm. We got our coffee and walked to my house. Turns out, we live right next to eachother! We walked in and Alex and Austin looked at all the pictures on the walls of me and my mom. "I hope you dont mind me asking, but where is your dad?" Alex asks.

        "He Died when i was little. He fought in the military though, but he died of cancer.." I say almost shedding a tear. "Oh Im so sorry, Katelynn." Alex says hugging me tightly. Here come the butterflies. "What do you guys wanna do?" Allie asked. "I have a pool in my backyard..." I say in a DUH tone. "We don't have swimsuits." Alex said in a DUH tone trying to make me look stupid playfully. "You live next door. And i have a 19 and a 16 going on 17 year old brother." I say back in a DUH tone.

   Just then, Mason walked in. "Mason!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him. He hugged back very confused. I know what your thinking, most siblings fight and dont care when they walk in the house. Right? WRONG! I love my siblings so much. Words cant even explain. "I missed you too." Mason said. It's like he can read my mind. "Where is Emma? I have to watch her." I say. "Jake said she would be in your room in the playpen you have for her." Mason said "Okay thanks Mason!" I said happily.

        I went up the 2 sets of stairs we have in my house, and went into my room to get Emma. There she was just having a great time with a pink stuffed Hello Kitty from Build-A-Bear Workshop. I walked over to the Crib/PlayPen and picked her up. "Hi Sweetie. Its Auntie." I said in a sweet soft voice. I slowly carry her down the stairs, and into the living room. "Hey guys, this is Emma my niece." I say happily.

     "She's sooooo cuteee!" Alex said. I gave him a confused look. "Alex has always loved little babies like that." Austin said. "So what do you guys want  to talk about?" I ask walking over to the couch holding Emma with everyone following behind. "What was that note all about today?" Austin asked cluelessly. "Well me and Allie are bullied, so i get those notes all the time. Im actually kind of used to it." I say.

   "It's a good thing we moved here." Austin said. "Why?" Allie said finally coming into the conversation.  "Because all of us have the same classes, so me and Alex can protect you guys. " Austin said. "So who protects who throughout the day?" I ask. "Alex can protect you during the morning, and i will during the afternoon." Austin said. "Same with Allie. Ill protect her in the morning and Alex can protect her in the afternoon, or we could switch everyday, what sounds better?" Austin said questioningly.

    " I like the idea of switching between the morning and the afternoon because we could always change scheaduels and  that would ruin the protect every day routine." I said. "So its settled. Me and Austin will try to protect you from now on." Alex said finally coming into the conversation after the conversation is already almost over. Then Emma starts crying. "Not it!" Allie says. "Dang You Allie." I say .

  Alex and Austin give us a very confused look. " You see, me and allie have this thing where when emma cries, the first one to say not it doesnt have to take care of her that time. Its always on and off though so it is fair." I say. Now i have to check out what it is. She cried a low pitch soft cry. That just means shes hungry. "Alex, wanna hold Emma while i go make her bottle?" I ask. "No." Alex says jokingly. "Too Bad." I say jokingly handing Emma to Alex. "Be careful with my niece, she's my pride and joy." I say

         "Isnt she Jakes kid?" Austin asks. "Yea, but i love her like shes my child. I spoil her rotten." I say. Then i walk into the kitchen to go make her bottle. Then after i make the bottle i start walking to the living room but stop in my tracks at what i see. Alex is playing with Emma. They are actually bonding. Alex is so gonna make a great dad someday. Honestly, i think seeing guys play with little kids like babies is one of the most attractive things ever.

              I pull out my white iphone and take a picture of this and i put it on instagram with the caption "How cute is this? #hesgonnamakeagreatdad @alexconstancio <3" I post it on instagram and walk into the living room. Alex, Austin, and Allies phones all light up. "Allie i know how you know my instagram i just dont get how Austin and Alex know it." I say. "We were folling you anyways, we just didnt know who it was." Austin says.

         "Really." Alex said. "Aww!" Allie says. "That's like so adorable." Austin said. I go pick Emma up and feed her the bottle. About 5 minutes after the bottle, Emma screams a high pitch cry. "Not It!" i yell. "Dangit!" Allie says. "Oh and that high pitch cry means full diaper. Have Fun!" I said. Allie groaned and took Emma to my room to change her. "When Allie gets back do you want to play 2 truths 1 lie?" Austin asks.

       "Sure!" I say happily. 5 minutes later and Allie still hasnt come down. "ALLIE! Hurry Up!" I yell. "Come Help me!" She yells. I get up and walk upstairs. Austin and Alex laughing at how stupid me and Allie sound. Once I get upstairs, I go into my room to find Allie just sitting there with Emma. I put Emma on the change table and changed her in 30 seconds tops. Allie just stood there in amazement. " How did you do that?" She asks stunned. "I am growing up with a one year old, a 19 year old, and an almost 17 year old. I think i can change a diaper." I say proudly. 20 seconds is my personal best for changing her diaper. Dont ask. She was really stinky and i had somewhere to be. It's like a talent to me. Funny huh?

         Me and Allie walk back downstairs with Emma. "Hey, we have to go. Sorry" Austin says. "Wanna stay for dinner?" I ask. "I dont know..." Alex said. "I'll make pizza. and I'll buy some soda and stuff." I say. "My mom said thats fine." Austin and Alex say from looking back up from their phones. "Allie, are you staying the night again?" I say. "Yea sure." Allie says. "Austin. Alex do you guys wanna stay the night?" I ask. I know it sounds crazy but my mom probably wont care and my brothers will just care if Austin and Alex try to make a move on me or Allie. Yes, Allie too. They treat her like a sister since her mom doesnt care she lives here most of the time. "Sure i can stay. My mom said its fine but be home by 5 tomorrow afternoon." Austin said. "My mom said okay but be home by 6 in the afternoon tomorrow." Alex said.

             "Can we invite our friend Robert over?" Austin asks with pleading eyes. "I guess so. Ill go make the pizza." I say. "Are you sure? We dont want to put you through alot of trouble making a pizza we can order one." Alex and Austin say. "Its okay. Ill make it." I say smiling. Then i walk to the kitchen.

Authors Note~ Hey guys sorry for shortness and shoutout to @AllyM_63 shes awesome and shes based on allie in the story so yea. I updated cause  i was bored and ill try to make the chapters longer. Bye!!! ~Xia