Chapter 19; A bet? / Reunited.

This chapter is going mostly Allie's P.O.V. just to warn you guys!!.

        I'm slowly but surely getting better. JC, and Connor are taking me to Mt. Olympus, then a upside down white house, then a deer park, then were going to get hoodies, and lastly we're going to go around the town to see the sights. I can't wait for tomorrow but today Allie said she had to go meet up with someone. I wonder who. I'm gonna text her.

Katelynn: I miss Alex...

Allie: Forget him he's a memory

Katelynn: Its hard to forget what we had.

Allie: It's weird how in a matter of seconds someone can become just a memory.

Katelynn: Who are you meeting up with?

Allie: Zach. Please dont judge me.

Katelynn: Whatever.. 

Allie: Bye

Katelynn: Bye...

                                                                        Allie's Pov

        That was honestly the most awkward conversation i had with Katelynn ever. I park my blue Range Rover in front of Zachs house and go up to his door. Before i can even knock on the door he opens it a takes me in a bone crushing hug. "Hey Babe, how'd it go with the Austin thing?" Zach asked. "Pretty good, i guess. He was yelling and stuff but im sure it'll be okay. I did have a connection with him though and i kind of miss him..." I say trailing off. Then Zachs phone rings. "Hang On babe, i gotta take this." He says.

        "Okay!" I say. He grabs his phone and heads into the kitchen. "Dude, i miss Carolynn, i have no feelings for Allie." I hear a whisper say. I walk closer and closer to the kitchen. "Dude! The bet is off! I don't like her at all!" Zach says. "Justin... I'm done with Allie." "Goodbye". He says. I storm into the kitchen grab his new iphone and throw it on the ground. I jump up and down on his phone until it's broken completely like my heart right now.

        "SO THIS WAS ALL A BET! I LOST AUSTIN! ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY LIFE NEXT TO ALL MY FRIENDS! I LOST AUSTIN TO YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT ME WOULD WORK OUT! I DIDNT FEEL A FREAKING CONNECTION EITHER BUT I GAVE YOU A CHANCE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ZACH?!?" I yell

"DONT YELL AT ME ITS NOT MY FAULT!"

"YOU TOOK THE FREAKING BET DIDNT YOU?!? WHAT WAS THE BET?"

"The bet was i had to go out with you if i wanted to hang out with Justin so i could be noticed. your popular because your austin and katelynn's friend so i had to take the bet." 

"YOU HAVE TO FREAKING KIDDING ME! WHO ON THIS FREAKING EARTH WOULD DO A STUPID BET BESIDES YOU?!?"

"ALOT OF PEOPLE!!"

"WATCH ME GO ASK 3 RANDOM GUYS WALKING OUTSIDE!!" I yell storming out of the house up to the three guys. "Hi! My name is Allie and i have a quick question for a... survey! Would you take a bet with your friend to be popular by dating someone famous? Just for fame and to play with their heart?" I ask nicely because I have no reason to yell at these three guys because they haven't done anything wrong.

"No! Thats a horrible bet to take! Love is love you cant force it!" The first one said.

"No! Thats wrong to play with someones heart just for fame!" The second one said.

"I cant even imagine doing something so cruel!" The third one said.

        "Thank you guys so much! My boyfriend did that and said most guys would take that bet so you guys just helped me prove him wrong. Thank you." I said. "Go show him whos boss!! " The guys said. "Oh i will." I say walking back into the house. "Sooo whats gonna happen between us?" Zach asked. "ITS OVER. IM GOING BACK TO AUSTIN! HE LOVED ME, AND I LOVED HIM BACK THE SAME. BUT YOU, YOU ARE A CRUEL, HEARTLESS, CHEATING, MINIPULATING JERK!" I yell. "Whatever." He says in disgust. 

        I walk out of the house showing him my two little middle fingers. Finally i get back to the RV and everyone looks at me. "It was all a bet..." I started. "HE PLAYED YOU?!?" Austin yelled getting angry. I nodded and he ran and picked me up. "Oh my god please take me back, im a wreck without you!" He said. "Yes Austin, i really missed you." I say almost starting to cry. "Do you guys forgive me for being such a jerk? I didnt know, i just wanted to give Zach a chance but ya know. Jerks these days." I say asking for approval.

        "Please just dont hurt Austin again" Everyone but Katelynn said. "Okay i wont!" I promise to them. Katelynn walks up to me and gets in my face. "If you hurt my brother again, i will do more than what i did to you last time. I will hunt you down and hurt you so badly. Got it?" She said. I knew she was just trying to protect her brother. "Yes Katelynn I promise." I say. "Okay good." She says. So we all ended up having a lazy day for the rest of the day, and i hear JC, and Conner are taking Katelynn out tomorrow for a fun day.

        She's probably gonna have so much fun. But im just glad me and my friends are back. 

Authors Note- They're reunited!! How nice was that little chapter, and wow i just realized i made zach such a jerk. So just to let you guys know hes not a jerk in real life this story is fiction and just made to entertain yall. I love how far you guys have gotten this story and its nowhere near being finished yet, and when i do finish this book i will probably make a sequel. Oh and i know i make alot of books so i hope it doesnt bother you guys that i may take a few days to update and because i have a whole different account i have to keep track of. Anyways thanks for reading guys!! Dont forget to Read, Comment SHare, Vote, and add this to your library/ reading lists!! Bye guys!!

~Xiaaaaa