Chapter 8; Dreams Come True

I woke up to a goodmorning text from Alex.  . I can tell you what the stomach pains were. Mother Nature visited. But me crying was beause i miss my brother. Then i got a call from Rocco, Austins manager. basically he sais he wants to meet with me tomorrow. So today i decided to have a lazy day. I dragged myself out of bed, and put a movie in. I put in The Fault In Our Stars. I put the movie in, and layed back down in my bed. I grabbed a box of tissues from my nightstand and hit play on the movie.

        I seen Hazel cry because Augustus Died. I took a tissue and cried to my hearts content. I cant imagine Alex dying. I would be crying alot more. After the movie ended i just decided to call Rocco. I could meet up with him today, i need to get out of bed. I called him and he said just meet him at the studio. Plus i wrote my own songs so i'll share them with Rocco. I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of Skinny Jeans, A tank top, and i got one of those small jackets that only go over your shirt down to half your stomach. 

        I put on my knee-high black boots and curled the ends of my long brown hair. I grabbed my keys and my purse, brushed my teeth, put on deodrant and left the house. Allie,Austin,Emma, and Alex came with me. I finally got to the Studio and Austin showed me the way to a door that says Austin Mahone. I walked in and was greeted by Rocco. "Hey Katelynn! How are you?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. "I've been better, but i was wondering if i could sing a song i wrote." I say questioningly.

        "Sure you can! Go right in there." Rocco said pointing to a booth where you record. I walked in, put on the headphones, and took one headphone off one ear. "I'm going to be singing a song i wrote personally its called His Daughter (Yes the Molly Kate Kestner Song. All song credits to her im using this just for the fanfiction.) I started singing my song. 

               Everything's gonna be alright

She whispers to herself

She was only 6 years old that night

As she hid behind that shelf

Cuz daddy had a little too much to drink

And mama didn't want her to feel the pain she felt

But she still felt the pain...

Well 10 years they came and went

And dad was gone

So she looked for love in other men

And tried to act strong.

Broken hearts and Scars in only places she could see

Cuz she just wanted, she just wanted to feel something

And as she sat there on that bed

thinking bout what those girls said

tears streamed down her eyes

She cried...

If there's a God out there

Please here my prayer.

I'm lost and I'm scared

and I've got no where else to go

I've come a long, long way

But I'm not sure I can make it much farther...

So if you're listening, could you give a helping hand

To your daughter.

Well her path started to change

She reached out and grabbed God's grace

And finally, she saw a light

Until that night...

Where she decided one drink was alright