Chapter 23; Next Stop, Moving On.

-Katelynn Pov-

I walked into the wrong room and found Austin and Ally asleep. I smiled and walked to the living room.

Did i ever mention the rest of the magcon boys and O2L boys came to the bus? Well they came yesterday and now people have to share rooms.

I walked to the living room and the guys walked in. "Katelynn!" Hayes shouted picking me up hugging me. "Woah. Miss her much? " Nash asked. "Yes. Alot!" Hayes said happily. "Awh thats nice. But can you put me down?" I ask.

"Oh yea! sorry!" Hayes said putting me down. "Come on Katelynn! Get up!" Matt begged. "Why? Theres no point." I said.

"Okay. Guys can i talk to her alone?" Austin asked walking in. "Yea." The guys replied. They all walked into my room, and i sat on the couch about to be lectured by austin.

"Katelynn, please try and get over Alex. It was a really stupid move to just break up with you. Your nice, your beautiful, your FLAWLESS, your funny, and you've got over 10 guys in this rv who would go out with you in a heartbeat. You really shouldnt be insecure about yourself because i hate it! Your perfect and you dont even realize!" He said.

"Austin stop trying to make me feel better by saying ANY of those guys would go out with me. " I say. "Mhmm watch me group message them." He said pulling out his iphone.

The Conversation

Austin: Hey Guys, Katelynn is so insecure and said none of y'all would go out with her. i feel bad :(

Hayes: OMG I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!! I WOULD DATE HER IN A HEARTBEAT!(:

Cameron: Awh! She shouldnt be insecure at all! Whats there to be insecure about with her?

Nash: Bro no way. She shouldnt feel insecure and i would go out with her. Shes flawless.

Carter: Do i need to punch the living daylights out of someone for making her feel insecure?

Sam: She should be the LAST person to feel insecure.

Ricky: I agree with Sam. I'd date her in a quick second.

Alex: I kinda broke up with her.

Hayes: ALEX GO AWAY. YOU BROKE HER. SHES PERFECTION. GET OVER YOURSELF ALEX.

Alex: I can have any girl i want, and i only picked her for a while.

Shawn: Dude that so freaking mean! I'd go out with her anyday. Just text me. Like no joke.

Hayes: BACK OFF SHAWN. SHES MIIIINE!

Shawn: Hayes me and her are 17. Your how old?

Hayes: 16. AND A HALF.

Shawn: Lol okay.

Matt: Bro no way. I think shes gorgeous!! I'd totally date her!(:

Taylor: Okay. Stop right there. I think shes flawless. She perfect. Like who wont date her?

Alex: Me.. im over her already. But shes not over me because im amazing. like, look at me!

Matt: Your about to get beat up. No freaking Joke.

Katelynn: Got it Alex. Whatever.

Hayes: OMG KATELYNN.

Matt: Katelynn you really shouldnt be insecure.

Katelynn: Its hard not to.

Alex: Why? Because you miss me?

Katelynn: Alex dont even start. I hate you now. Get over yourself.

Shawn: I hear crying coming from the living room,,, anyone else??

Austin: Its Katelynn! She's breaking down! Oh god!

Alex: Good.

Shawn: ill be there in a sec. Bye.

End Of Convo

I'm so done with Alex. Then i feel my chest hurt. Then i feel like i cant breathe. "Inhaler.." i manage to get out. "HAYES BRING HER INHALER ITS ON HER DESK. GET IT AND HURRY UP!!!" Austin yelled. Hayes ran out with my inhaler and i puffed it in 3 times. I clutched my chest and breathed in. "Oh my god! Are you okay!" Shawn asked hugging me. "Im fine" I said.

        "Katelynn get dressed. Me and the guys are taking you out tonight." Hayes said. "I guess.." I said getting up and not feeling well so i fall back down. I got up too fast. I stood back up and my ankle snapped. "Ow.. Ow... Owww! " I said as i winced on the way to my room. 

     I hopped to my dresser, and picked out my outfit. I knew we were going to the beach later so i packed my pink bathing suit with a twisted bandeau bikini top and pink bottoms. For clothes i threw on some High waisted galaxy shorts. (Spandex) a grey hollister shirt, and my jordans. I dont really care what i look like right now so i threw my long brown hair into a high ponytail. 

        I walked out and smiled. Well, more like limped out. "Katelynn, are you okay? Your limping." Shawn said gesturing towards my ankle. "I'll be fine for tonight." I said. He nodded and we head out towards the Amusement Park. 

        We finally made it to the Amusement Park and  Hayes crouched down so i could jump on his back. I jumped on Hayes' back and He carried me toward the go Carts. As soon as everyone got into a car my ankle started to hurt. "OW!" I yelled a little too loudly. The guy running the ride came over to me.

"Hello are you Okay?" He asked. "Umm. Not really..." I said. "Is there someone here you know that you could ride with?" He asked sincerely. "Umm. Matthew Espinosa" I said. 

        The guy running the ride went to his desk and got his bullhorn. He let another kid in and said "Matthew Espinosa. Please make your way to the Cart with Katelynn" he saod loudly into the bullhorn. Matt stood up and made his way over to me. He got into the drivers seat and i leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and the go carts started. 

        We were in the lead until we got bumped by Hayes. He gave Matt a glare and drove off. After we finished the go karts Matt won me a big Teddy Bear i named "Mattasouras" (Idk how to spell it) and then we went back to the Rv. 

        Oh and if your wondering where Emma is, i sent her home to stay with one of my friends. And Kathy went home so we hired a person to drive us around. Just kidding Haha. I called my friend Katy's mom to drive us. 

         I was so tired. Matt, Taylor, and Nash sat on the couch and i layed across theyre laps and fell asleep while the rest of the people sprawled out across the floor. 

Soon enough sleep took over my body.

A/N - Here ya go!!!(: