Chapter 18; Trust Issues. And Being Broken

"Hey! Whats going on with all the yelling?" Alex asks.

        "Well Allie cheated on Austin with Zach."

        "Zach, my best friend Zach?"

        "Yup"

        "ALLIE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO AUSTIN?!?" Alex yells. "I DIDNT MEAN TO, I JUST WASNT FEELING THE CONNECTION ANYMORE!" she yelled back. I'm so sick of hearing her "excuses" I charged at her but Robert, Nash, Alex, Austin and the rest of the guys held me back. Yes, it took all those guys to hold me back because im super angry at Allie right now. Nash lifted me over his shoulder and brought me to my room and Alex wasnt happy about that. 

        "Nash! Let my girl down! Now" Alex growled

        "Alex chill, he's just playing around!" I say 

        "I DONT TRUST YOU WITH HIM! HE OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU!" Alex yells

        "ALEX YOU SHOULD TRUST ME! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? YOUR BEING RIDICULOUS!" I snap back

        In case your wondering Kathy took Emma to Baby Palace. (i made this up i think) Its a place where kids can play. And they're getting us food. "IM SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I DONT WANT ANOTHER GUY TAKING YOU FROM ME!" Alex yelled. "WELL YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TRUST ME!" I yell back. 

        "YOU KNOW WHAT? ITS OVER! O-V-E-R OVER!"

        "Alex, you dont mean that." 

        "YES I DO! ITS OVER KATELYNN!"

        If he's just going to break my heart like this im going to get VERY angry about it. "YOU KNOW WHAT ALEX? FINE! YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GIVING UP? I LOVED YOU! I CARED FOR YOU! I TOOK YOU ON A ROAD TRIP FOR GOD'S SAKES AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?!? I SEE HOW IT IS ALEX! THIS IS MESSED UP! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU NOT TRUST ME? HUH? NOT A GOD DANG THING AND WHAT DO I GET? HEARTBREAK! YOU KNOW WHAT? IM OVER THIS. I THOUGHT WE HAD A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP BUT I GUESS NOT BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU DONT TRUST ME! SO HAVE A NICE FREAKING LIFE KNOWING THAT YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART." I yell. 

        As much as i'm mad at Allie i really need my girl friends to help me through this. So i sent out a mass text message.

        New Message To: Ashlynn, Stephanie, Allie.

Hey, girl problem meeting in my room, NOW.

        I clicked send and 3 seconds later they came in. "What's wrong?" Stephanie asked confused. Then i burst into tears. "A-Alex." I stuttered. "What? Did he break up with you?" Ashlynn asked getting angry. I nodded and cried. The girls faces got about as red as a cherry and they stormed into the living room. I changed into sweatpants, a tank top, and threw my hair into a messy bun. Then i walked to my bed, put on sad music and threw the covers over my head. I smashed my head into my pillow repeatedly. 

        What did i do wrong? Then i heard my door open and close. "WHOEVER IT IS GO AWAY!" I yell then go back to crying. Then someone lifted the covers from my head and it was Nash... "Hey... Come on you'll be okay" He says. I cry even harder. I throw the blankets back over my head, and just cry to my hearts content. "Im gonna leave you alone. " Nash says and walks out. 

            Then my door opens and shuts again. "Ugh." I groan.  This time it was. Stephanie by herself. I sit up in my bed and hear what she has to say. "Hey, things will get better dont worry" She says.

"But why wouldnt he trust me? I did something wrong and now i lost him"

"Katelynn..."

"Im not kidding! I want him back!"

"Katelynn, once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who comes back."

"I HATE LIFE!" I yell pulling the blankets back over my head. "Is there anyone or anything that will make you feel better?" She asks. "No not unless you know Connor Franta, and JC Caylen." I say. "I'll try Katelynn" She says before walking out. Then i hear a knock at my door. I pause my music and throw the covers off me. I get up, and walk to the mirror and fix my mascara before opening the door because i dont want people seeing me like this anymore. I open my door and there stood Connor Franta, and JC Caylen with a bouqet of roses in each hand. 

        They handed me the roses and i seriously couldn't help but gently set the roses in a vase and hug them. I hugged Connor first. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. "Let it out. Its Okay." He said trying to comfort me. I let go of him and hugged JC. I did the same things i did to Connor and he let me cry. I finished hugging them and Mason walked over. "Hey Katelynn guess what." Mason said. "What?" I ask. "Connor and JC are staying with us in the RV!" he said happily.

        "Thats awesome but i kind of need a little more time to greave over my break up so can i be alone? please?" I ask. "Sure, of course take all the time you need. We know break ups are tough." JC and Connor said. "Woah, Woah, Woah. Breakup?" Mason said getting angry. "Alex broke up with me. He doesn't trust me i guess." I say tearing up. Mason stormed out and JC and Connor left me alone so i can cry and grieve. My Heart Isnt strong enough for this. I don't know how much pain one heart can take. It's amazing how my heart has been stabbed, played and cheated but it still works. Im tired of pretending everything is okay when its not.

        I miss Alex. I miss our pointless conversations, and i just miss everything about him. But i thought about something. I used to not wear makeup, I used to not straighten my hair, I used to not care what anyone thought of me, I used to not care if i didnt have a boyfriend I used to think boys were gross, i used to think there was no such thing as popularity, I used to go weeks without crying,  i used to think everyone was my best friend, i used to love to go to school, i used to be happy all the time. What happened to me?

        My mind is coming up with tons of thoughts right now. I say I'm okay when all i want to do is cry. I say it doesnt hurt when i am in horrible pain. and i smile as a tear is running down my face. I'm Broken. I hope your happy Alex. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Connor says walking in. "Well lets see, im sick of crying, tired of trying, yes im smiling but inside im dying. Slowly im falling apart and one day no one is going to know i left." I say. 

        Connor left and Alex walked in. "Hey I-" "Alex stop. Just go." I say. 

        "But Katelynn-"

        "GO!" I shout.

        He gets up and leaves. I walk to my corner and slide my back down the wall with my face in my hands. People ask how im feeling. I dont need your sympathy. My feelings? Oh dont worry about those. Apparently no one does. I'm sick of life and im just ready to end it all. So maybe just maybe i will.....

Authors Note- Cliffhanger!!! Drama!!! Your welcome Allie!!!!