Chapter 15; Starbucks

While i'm sleeping i feel like people are sitting on me. Oh wait. "Nash, Cam, Hayes, Jc, Alex, Austin.Get off me. I'm trying to SLEEP!" I groan. "Get UP!" Nash says. "UGH fine..." I say. I finally get up and stretch. I eat my breakfest and sit back on the couch. "Okay, im up now. Why wake me up at.... 6:00 IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" I yell. "Wow someones not a morning person." Nash says. I go back to my room get under my blankets and groan throwing my comforter over my head. Then Nash comes in. "Get Up." He says.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please?"

"I dont want to"

"I'll take you to Starbucks."

"I'm getting up."

"Okay it will just be the two of us."

"Okay make sure its Ok with Alex first, he can get overprotective"

"I think we'll be fine."

        Nash walks out, and i get dressed in a neon pink tank/crop top that has a 5SOS logo  in the middle of it. Then i put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts.  After i finsh getting dressed i walk out into the living room, and get whistles from the guys. "Shut Up!!" I say giggling.

"Ready?" Nash asks. "Yea bye Alex" I say kissing him on the cheek. "Bye baby" Alex said.

        Me and Nash walk out of the RV, and Nash doesn't take his eyes off me. "Nash, you okay?" i say waving my hand in front of his face. He shakes his head quickly. "Uhh yeah sorry." He says. I'm getting super cold because it's 6:00am in the morning in Wisconsin Dells, and it's 60 degrees. I cross my arms and put one hand on the opposite shoulder rubbing my hands up and down across my arm. "Are you cold?" Nash asks.

        "Just a little but im fine." I say.

"Here, take my jacket." Nash says trying to put his jacket around me.

        "No nash im fine. I'm perfectly fine" I say. "No your not." Nash says putting his jacket around me.

        "Thanks Nash" I say hugging him.  "No problem Kate." He says hugging back. Finally we get to Starbucks and walk in. I walk up to the counter and order a large Double Chocolate Chip shake, and Nash got a large iced coffee. "That will be 6.50" The lady says. I get out my wallet and pull out $3.25. "Here nash i payed for mine." I say handing the money to the lady. Nash snatches the money back from the lady and gives her the 6.50.

"Nash you didnt have to do that..."

"Yes i did"

"Why"

"Because im the guy"

"So?"

"The guy pays"

"Thats not how my exes did it, they took the money from me."

"Thats why they're your ex's, you see heres how it goes. Ex boyfriend means thanks for the EXpierience, our time has EXpired, now please EXit my life."

"Thanks Nashybear"

"Alex better not do the same thing to you."

"Oh he doesnt, he's a total gentleman"

"Good."

        After we finshed our drinks we left and went back to the RV. When we walked in everyone was sleeping so we decided to take a nap too. "Night Nash im gonna go with Alex." I say. "Night Katelynn" Nash says and kisses my cheek. And i kind of felt butterflies. Oh no. Am i falling for Nash?

Authors Note- Sorry for the shortness, im developing a case of writers block so this ones for you guys!!