Chapter 7; Breaking Down.

Let me fill you in a little more. It's been a week since my brother you know-uh died in the car crash, and Allie suggested we go to the mall. I was still a little depressed, but i guess i have to stay strong. I walked over to the crib I have in my room, and picked up Emma. I set her on my hip and headed to the car. Me and Alex are matching outfits (In the comments) and i just threw my hair up in a messy bun because me, austin,alex,and alie are going to have a lazy movie day. I know, it sounds amazing right? I cant wait. 

       I walked out to the car and put Emma in her carseat. I walked around to the drivers side and almost got in until "Babe ill drive, go relax in the passenger seat." Alex said. "You know i love you right?" I say. "Yea. I love you too." He says kissing me gently on my cheek. Allie,Austin, Mason, and of course Emma are sitting in the back. Being a parent is hard work! It sucks all the energy out of you, but luckily i have Alex, so if he see's me getting tired of taking care of Emma he will take her, and let me rest. I love him so much.

        I walk over to the passenger side of the car, get in, and buckle my seatbelt. Alex takes one hand off the wheel and Intertwines my hand with it. We finally reach the mall and we split up. Me and Allie, and Austin, Mason, and Alex in the other group. First, me and Ally, and Emma walk into Hollister. I probably look weird. A 16 year old with a baby on her hip. People just kept giving me dirty glares and staring at me. So, i handled it like a mature person would. I flipped them off. Then i just shouted "This is my niece! Quit staring at me like im crazy! And my brother HER dad died in a car crash so leave me alone before i pop you all in the mouth."

             After that show, we bought a few things and went to the foodcourt. Thats where Alex and Austin were so we went to Starbucks instead. Hey, i needed the coffee and the energy. Im basically a 16 year old "Mother" give me a break. "Allie can we go home now, im not feeling to good." I ask still holding Emma at my hip because i didnt have a stroller, and with my free hand i set my coffee down and clutched my stomach. "Oh my god! Katelynn are you okay?" Allie says getting all panicky taking Emma from me.

      As soon as she took Emma i walked to the wall and slid my back down the wall. I ended up crying against the wall with my face in my hands, AND i had a painful pain in my stomach. Then i heard Allie on the phone with someone. Probably Alex, Austin, and Mason.

"Hey Austin! Katelynn is having a breakdown right now and she's kinda crying against a wall, and she has a stomach pain." "Okay."  "We're in front of Starbucks." "Okay." "Love you too." "Bye".

Since when did they become an item? Anyways i knew they would. They are perfect together.

"Katelynn!" Alex yelled. I continued crying against a wall people probably staring, but i didnt care anymore. "What are you guys staring at! My girlfriend is in pain! Go back to shopping!" Alex yelled probably at the crowds of people i was probably getting. Alex picked me up bridal style, and everyone but me walked out to the car. Alex gently placed me in the passenger seat, and started driving home." Alex dropped me, Allie, and Mason off, and walked home with Austin. I feel so horrible you dont even understand.

        I walked to my room clutching my stomach and groaning each step i took in our 2 story house so i had to walk up 2 sets of stairs, just what i needed. Note the sarcasm. I finally made it to my room. I slammed the door and immediately fell to my bed. I cried until 10pm and i still had stomach pains. Seconds later Allie walked in with Emma at her hip. Allie put Emma in her Crib and Emma immediately fell asleep. Then Allie left the room and just let me grieve. But she came back in. "Katelynn, we will get through this." She said sympathetically.

         "I miss my brother! Out of all people in the world why was his life taken?" I cried. Allie rubbed my back, and put my radio on. The calm music kind of soothed me, but i was still grieving so i continued to cry. I'm breaking down. I dont know how much longer i can be strong. All i need is someone to say "I believe in you.". Soon the calm music drifted me to sleep in alot of pain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -  - - - - - - Authors note- Allie, here ya go. Some drama for ya! Lol now its your turn to update! Lol. Bye!!