Chapter 4; Sleepover

I walk into the kitchen to start making the pizza. Then Allie walked in. "Katelynn. Can I help you make the pizza?" She asked. "Sure! Go make the batter." I say pointing to bowl with the mixing spoon in it. "Any other jobs?" Allie asks. 

"Yeah. After i bake the pizza you can help put the toppings on." I say.

"Okay." Allie replies.

"For now, go entertain the idiots in the living room." I laugh. "Okay! Hahaha" Allie said and then walked out of the room. I took the spoon and started mixing the batter. About 3 minutes of mixing the batter and it was ready to bake. I baked the pizza for about a good 15 minutes and then i took it out. "ALLIE!!" I yell. No Answer. "ALLIE!!" i yell again. No answer.

           I walk into the living room to find Allie and Austin cuddling on the couch watching tv. But they were asleep. I pulled out my Phone and took a picture. This is going on instagram. I put the caption "Awww! Cuddling! Look at these two! #sleepover #fellasleep @austinmahone @AllieFields <3" I put my phone away and walked back into the kitchen. I got the usual pizza toppings and put them on. Heres the order i put them on.

 Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Green Peppers, Olives, Mushrooms, Onions, Sausage, Pepperoni, and more.

I put on oven mitts since the pizza was still hot and grabbed the pizza. Then i put it on the kitchen table at the island. I walked back into the living room and yelled "Pizza!" Alex, Austin, Allie, Mason, and what im guesing was Robert shot up from whatever they were doing whether it was playing Flappy Bird, Watching Tv, or Sleeping they all shot up and ran to the kitchen. "Thanks Kate. Your the best sister anyone could ask for." Mason said..

          "Thanks Mason. Your one of the best brothers anyone could ask for." I said back. I hugged Mason, and he kissed me on the cheek and went to go eat some pizza. Everyone got a slice, raised it up and Alex said "To Katelynn!" Then everyone else repeated. "To Katelynn!" Everyone chorused. Then they took a bite.

         "Katelynn! This pizza is amazing! Where did you learn to cook like this?" Allie said stunned. I have a mom who is always gone, a 19 year old brother gone alot, and i have a soon to be 17 year old twin brother, and i have a 1 year old niece. I have mouths to feed. Especially the Soon to be 17 year old twin brother." I say. "This pizza is seriously amazing!" Austin said. "Oh! i forgot i made dessert!" I said happily.

     I walked over to my fridge and pulled out Sundaes customized for each person. Each bowl had someones name on it. I handed everyone their bowl, and set out the toppings. "Tonights toppings are: Chocolate Chips, Strawberrys, Chocolate Syrup, Cherries, Sprinkles, Marshmallows, M&M's, Kit-Kats minis, and some extra toppings." I say.

 "Dude, we're coming over here alot more often." Austin said. "Im not doing this every time." I say.

Allie walks over to put the radio on and my favorite song comes on, so i start singing. I grab my brush and put it up to my mouth like its a microphone. Dont ask why i have a hairbrush in the kitchen. I go a little fast in the mornings and leave my stuff everywhere. "WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUUDE! DONT YOU KNOW WE'RE HUMAN TOOOOO. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUDE! IM GONNA MARRY HER ANYWAY. MARRY THAT GIRL! ILL MARRY HER ANYWAY!" I sing. Everyone's just staring at me.

       "Was i that bad?" I ask. "No! Your amazing!" Allie said. "Im gonna talk to my manager about you!" Austin said. "Your wha- Oh yeah your famous." I said. Mason took a glance at the clock on the counter. "Guys it 2:00am We should go to bed." Mason said. I got blankets out of our blanket closet and Blew up 3 air matrsses one for Alex, one for Austin, and one for Robert. Allie sleeps in her room in my house. Mason slept in his room of course, and i of course slept in my room. I walked up to my room, and flopped on my bed. I took out my phone. I put on my playlist titled "Sleep(:" and fell asleep almost immediately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Authors Note- Hey guys! i updated! I was bored so yea. this was for allie. :)