Chapter 10; Packing, and Riding In The RV.

"Allie! Start packing!" I yell. "Why?!" She yells. "Because we leave today!" I yell back to her. "Okay!" She tells back. I run to my room and start packing for my vacation with Austin, Allie, Alex, Mason, Robert, Ashlynn, and Me! Did I mention it was my idea to go on this road trip? No? Well it was my idea. I packed 3 pairs of jean shorts, and 3 pairs of skinny jeans. For shirts packed 4 pairs of tank tops, and 3 pairs of tee shirts. for pajamas i packed 6 pairs of spandex (Volleyball Pants) and Tank tops. Their pretty simple things. Since everyone was still packing, I walked to my RV and walked in. It was HUGE!!!!! First there was a living room, then a kitchen.

I walked around a little bit to try and find the biggest room, I finally found the biggest room, or bunk, or whatever and set my stuff down. I took out my paint and painted each room. I painted mine rainbow, with zebra stripes, i painted Austins red with crackle,  I painted Allies the same as mine, i painted Alex's Green with crackle, i painted Mason's Blue with ocean lines, I painted Robert's purple with crackle, and i painted Ashlynn's the same as mine and Allie's design. Emma is just going to share a room with me. Sometimes Alex, or anybody really.

        I walked to the living room/kitchen and put cheetah print wallpaper on. The bathroom i left the same because the Aguaish color looked nice, and by the time i finished decorating my room, and cleaning the RV they still werent ready yet! I texted Allie telling them to hurry up. Basically.

Katelynn: Allie, HURRY UP!

Allie: OKAY!

Katelynn: Bring some more pads out before you leave the house....

Allie: Really? Oh yea.... I forgot Mother Nature visited you....

Katelynn: Just bring out some dang pads.

Allie: I'll let that one slide because your hormones are acting up. (;

Katelynn: Not Funny.

Allie: Fine! Maybe ill just stay in here!

Katelynn: I decorated everyone rooms.

Allie: On My Way!!.

End of Covo.

        Finally everyone came into the RV and "Ooed" and "Ahhed" Here is how the rooms are set up. Top Left Bunk: Allie. Top Right Bunk: Austin. Left Middle Bunk: Katelynn (Me!!) Right middle bunk: Alex. Bottom Left: Robert. Bottom Right: Ashlynn. Even Lower Left: Mason. and apparently on the Lower Right is Masons girlfriend Stephanie. I walked out of my bunk and plopped on the couch. I put in The Fault In Our Stars and texted all the girls for a movie night,and a lazy day,  and so the boys wouldnt know about it.

        Before the girls came in to watch the movie we all changed into Lazy clothes.After we got into lazy clothes we just hung out in the living room/kitchen for a little bit. We decided to go to the drive in instead of watching the movie in the RV. "ANYONE WANNA PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Allie yelled. Everyone came running out of their bunks. I guess they wanted to play. Let the games begin.

        I started the game so i go first i guess. I put my hand in the middle of the cirlcle we sat in and said "I promise not to get mad at anyone during this game" Everyone repeated, and agreed and we all put our hands in the middle and shook on it. Then Allie made some rules. Each kiss had to be for   60 seconds. Yikes. Basically we have to make out with the person for 60 seconds  I put my hand on the bottle and spun it. It landed on... Austin. "Why do i always get Austin?" I ask sarcastically disgusted. "Oh shut up and kiss him already." Allie said sarcastically making a kissy face. Me and Austin turned toward eachother since we're sitting next to eachother and leaned in. Our lips finally met, and moved in sync until the 60 seconds were over. Basically this went on for am hour.