Chapter 24; Traveling on The Road Again.

So we've spent a while at Wisconsin Dells, and now its time to choose another place to go. We've decided to go to Florida because there is a whole ton of stuff to do there.

Currently, I'm sitting on the living room floor watching Sponge bob in my comfortable clothes. "Matt, I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm not feeling so good." I say standing up, and walking to my room. "Nooo! Just lay on this couch and take a nap!" He whines.

"Fine." I say laying on the couch on the right. He walks to my room, and gets me my favorite blanket and pillow. He lifts my head up gently, sets the pillow down, lays my head back down gently, and covers me up with the blanket.

He gently kisses my forehead and lays on the couch on the left. He grabs the remote and turns on Soft Sleeping Music. I look at him with my tired, weary eyes, and mouth "Matt. Thank you." He smiles, gets up and gets some water for me in case i feel awful.

"Get some rest ok Katelynn? I'll wake you up if we stop somewhere to eat or something." Matt says. I nod, and Matt lays down on the left couch.

- At Taco Bell-

I wake up to someone softly shaking me. Matt. "Come on Katelynn, we're at Taco Bell." He says softly. I smile, get up, and walk into taco bell the way i look now.

"Matt.." I groan as we're standing in line. "What? Are you Okay?" He says concerned. "I don't.. Feel so good.." I say.

Matt picks me up and carries me into the RV. He sets me on the couch gently and gives me my blanket. "What do you want, ill get it for you." Matt asks. "Uhhh a mountain dew baja blast freeze, and a taco or two i guess." I say.

He nods, kisses me on the forehead and leaves. I feel awful. Not too long passes by and i fall asleep.

-Matts POV-

I walk into the rv with the guys and find Katelynn asleep. I wonder what's wrong with her.
Ugh, I really hate when I see the girl I love lying there sick. Yes, I love her. I always have loved her since I first layer eyes on her, but I have a feeling Shawn, Jack G, and Hayes may feel the same way about her.
-Katelynns Pov-
"Katelynn, come on time to wake up now." Matt softly shook me awake. "Huh?" I said sitting up stretching. Then Alex walked in. "Hey Fattie. What's up?" He said. Then Hayes picked Alex up over his shoulders, and took him out of the bus.

        I opened the window slightly just so i could hear what they were saying.

"What." Alex said.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" Hayes said slapping Alex in the back of the head.

"What? She could lose some weight." Alex said.

"Your stupid" Hayes says.

"Why."

"It only takes a second to call a girl fat, and she'll spend a lifetime trying to starve herself. Think before you act." Hayes says coming back into the bus shutting the door on Alex.

        "Hayes, im not gonna starve myself. But thank you for sticking up for me" I say hugging him. "No problem." He says. "How are you still single! Too weak to forget me huh!" Alex yells from outside. "Actually, being single doesnt mean im weak Alex. It means im strong enough to wait for what i deserve" I say.

        "Good job Katelynn. " Matt says. I sit up slowly and start to eat my food. "Katelynn, are you okay? are you homesick?" Hayes asks as the rest of the guys leave the room. "Im homesick for arms that don't wanna hold me." I start tearing up.

        "But my arms want to hold you! I love you Katelynn! I want to be able to hug you, hold you, kiss you, and be able to call you mine! So please go out with me? Ive never loved or liked anyone like i like you." He says.

        "Hayes... i....

        A/N- Cliffhanger!!! sorry i havent updated in soooo long!!