Chapter 5; The Beach

~ 1 Month Later ~

      "Katelynn. Babe wake up." Alex said planting a kiss on my cheek. Let me fill you in. Me and Alex started dating the same night the sleepover took place. He texted me at 3 in the morning, but i love him. Allie is dating Austin, they are so perfect. Its cute. "Morning Babe." I said to Alex. He stayed the night, and Allie lives here now so Austin definately stayed, and Robert brought over his girlfriend Ashlynn. Those two are cute.

           "Wanna go to the beach?" Alex asked. "Yea lets go. Just give me a minute to change." I said. Alex left the room so i could change. I walked to my dresser and opened my drawer to see my favorite swimsuit right on top. I changed into it and put jean shorts and a tee shirt over my suit, we all got into my pink range rover, and headed to the beach.

                    Once we got to the beach the boys ran straight to the water thinking we were following. Well, once again they were wrong. Me, Allie, and Ashlynn layed out our towels and layed down. We put our sunglasses on and started tanning. "Come in the water before we bring the water to you!" The guys said. "You guys wouldnt do that to us!" I yelled. "Yes we would!" they yelled. "You know we love you guys, but you're softies!" allie yelled.

              "Whatever! We warned you!" They yelled. "Okay!" Ashlynn yelled. Then 5 minutes into tanning we all fell asleep. Then we all screamed. Can you guess why? The guys actually sat on us! They werent lying. The girls ran from the guys and planned to give them the silent treatment to show them whos really boss. We walked back to the guys and Alex tried to hug me, but i pulled away. Same with the girls and their guys.

              "Come on! It was a joke! You cant give us the silent treatment!" Alex pleaded on his hands and knees. As much as i wanted to give in to him i turned and walked away. So did the girls. Then whistles came from the guys. "Booty Had me like Daaaang." Alex said. "Thats your boyfriend, remember that Katelynn." The girls said.

            "Dont remind me. This plan is working great.! Lets see how long we can keep them begging!" I say excitedly. Me and the girls grab our towels and head to the car. "Whatever we can play this game too. Hmmph!" Austin said crossing his arms. "Bro, stop we have no chance at the silent treatment against the girls." Alex says.

          "Please talk to us. We wont do that again!" Robert Pleaded. "Fine but dont ever do that again." Ashlynn said. So we got bored and went home.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '  ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '  Authors Note- Sorry this was so short :(