Chapter 20; Fun Day! Part 1.

"Katelynn!" I heard.

        "What?" I groaned sitting up in my bed. 

        "Get Up!" 

        "Why? It's only.. 5 IN THE MORNING?!"

        "Get up"

        I get up and get dressed into a neon pink crop/tank top and some light blue jean shorts. I get up, make some pancakes for myself and right when the timer dings i was interrupted. "Make me some!" Conner yells running in.

        "Make me some too!" JC yells. "Okay!" I yell back. I finally finish their pancakes. "Come get them!" I yell.

"Oh my god. We love you!" they say each of them kissing one of my cheeks.

"Love you guys too." I say.

        Finally they finish they're pancakes and are ready to go. "Bye Allie!" I yell. "Bye Katelynn!" She yells from her room. "Bye Everyone!" I yell. "Bye Katelynn!" They all yell back. I grab my bag and head out the door. Your probably wondering why i have a bag, aren't you? Well i have a bag because were probably going to the beach later, and yeah. I have my swimming suit (bikini) in it. And some other stuff like towels, ect.

        We all start walking because we don't have a car. The only thing we brought was the rv. We finally reach the upside down house and pay to get in. We take a quick picture at the front and head in the house. The first room had A table and some chairs and the president at his desk dangling from the ceiling which was pretty lame to me.

        The second room has a shelf with a ton of fake boxes and right when i walked past it it flung open and make a BAM sound. "Ahh! Oh my god im scared now! Get me out of here!" I yelled.  "Your fine, me and connor are here to protect you." JC Said. Then i clung onto him really tight because that was scary. JC walked with me on his back and my face in the crook of his neck because i was scared. 

        The next room really scared me. It was Pitch Black. I couldnt see a thing. "Connor? JC?" I asked worriedly. "Right here." JC said from in front of me. "right here" Connor said from behind me. "Welcome to the dark room. You will stay in here for 5 minutes as part of the white house tour. Have a great day!" The loudspeaker said. 

        "Is anyone else in here besides me, JC, and Connor?" i asked. No answer. Finally after 5 minutes the lights came on in the room and we seen the door. I ran up and jumped into JC's arms. "Oh my god we're never doing this again." i said. 

        The last room had ballroom music and we all started dancing. Connor twirled me, and JC was dancing by himself. It was so much fun! After that we left the white house. Thankfully, the deer park was right next door. We walked over, and entered the place. The beginning was kind of like a gift shop. We each bought some deer food and headed out. The deer were just roaming around! It was so cool! We seen some other animals like horses, peacoks, goats, pigs, lemurs, rams, chickens, parrots, ostritch, and sooo many more. This was somewhere i would definately come back to. It was so fun!

        Authors note- Sorry for the shortness!! Ally wanted an update so here ya goo! part 2 will be up soon!