Fate

15 years later. Kaylee's story.

"You guys wont regret stopping here." Kaylee says as her friends follow her into the mall she managed to convince them to take time out of their plans so she could shop. She loves to shop and she knows her friends don't always like to accompany her.

"You say that now but we all know we will." Leo laughs following his cousin through the mall entrance.

"Well I'm happy we are here." Emma says looping her arm through Kaylee's. Out of the group Emma was the only one who shared Kaylee's love for shopping however it wasn't as bad as hers.

"Ha! Leo, I am disappointed in you, how could you not side with your own cousin." Kaylee laughs sticking her tongue out at him and walking off towards a store leaving he others behind.

"Come on, we better follow or we will lose them." Jenna says pulling her mate Matt by the hand laughing at the two friends in front of them.

"Good point." Leo comments following his friends.

Kaylee was looking through a rack of clothes when her phone went off. She looks at the caller ID before answering. "Hey Daddy, what's up?" she is still close with both of her parents even being one of six kids in the family.

"Hey princess how is the trip going?" Dean asks from the other end.

"It's good. I'm going to miss traveling.' She admits resuming looking through the clothes none of them jumping out at her. Her and her friends took off a week after graduating and have been gone about a month traveling the country.

"Well I don't know what to say because I wat my baby girl to be back home." He says and Kaylee hears her mom on the other end.

"Oh, hush she is having fun. Kaylee don't listen to your dad." Summer calls out.

"I will mom."

"Ok so I called to remind you to make sure you come home tomorrow. Your brother wants you here for his alpha ceremony."

"I know Daddy and if want to make sure I'm home you will let me continue shopping." Kaylee jokes. They talk for a little while longer before hanging up.

"Ok I'm done next store." Kaylee announces a few minutes later.

"Great now can we go to a store with guy stuff?" Leo asks.

Sure." Kaylee laughs. They leave the store and walk further into the mall. Kaylee walks in front of her friends looking at the stores and not where she was going and she ends up tripping on a foot that was stuck out in front of her. She falls forward but she doesn't land on her face but is caught by a pair of arms. She gasps when she realizes that there were sparks shooting through her body.

"Are you ok?" Her mate asks and she looks up at him. She saw chocolate brown eyes and a brown hair.

"Yeah thanks." She says standing back up.

"I'm Jace and what's your name mate?" Jace asks the girl in his arms. He can't believe he found his mate. She has bright blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Kaylee Rivers. I can't believe I found you." She breaths out, she knew by his smell that he was an werewolf.

"Nice to finally meet you." He says and then looks behind him. "I'm sorry.' He says and pulls her into a kiss. It was over before Kaylee liked and then Jace was gone. She saw him running off down the hall and disappearing around a corner. She was stunned for a second before she ran odd in the same direction Jace had ran.

"Kaylee!" She could hear her friends calling after her but she was only focused on finding her mate. when she doesn't stop she catches her breath and looks around her. She could feel her wolf reacting to what just happened. Kaylee finally takes time to think and tears come to her eyes.