Mates

After the dinner Kaylee went home first because she was tired from all her training. She enjoyed spending time with her friends and family. When she got home she went straight up to her room. she walked into the room and didn't bother to look around. she pulled her shift of leaving her only in her bikini top. She continues to enter the room until a growl stops her.

"You look amazing." Jace says when she finally notices him standing in the room.

"If you like this then how do you feel about this?" Kaylee teases and slips out of her jeans leaving her in her swimsuit.

"Still amazing." Jace says out loud and makes his way over to her. "and its all mine." Jace mutters as he places a kiss on Kaylee's lips. His lips then travel away from her lips and down to her neck.

"Jace." Kaylee moans out. Jace lets out a small growl and then lifts her up and Kaylee responds by wrapping her legs around him. Jace then moves his lips back to her lips and carries her over to the bed where he places her down and climbs over her not once breaking the kiss. Kaylee is the first to pull away because she was out of breath but Jace continues to kiss her all over. He leaves a trail of kisses down to her stomach.

Jace smirks when he hears his mate moan. His wolf is pushing to try to take over and finish the mating process with Kaylee right this second. Jace however was going at the pace that Kaylee would like and maybe just a bit slower. He really wanted to wait until he was sure the men would be leaving them alone forever but he knows that they could not wait that long.

"Jace, mark me." Kaylee breaths out when the kisses were back on her neck. While kissing he had managed to fine the spot where the mark would go. Jace knowing that he couldn't deny his mate anything she asked and does as she wanted. He starts by kissing her a few times before he bit into her and marked her. At first Kaylee was tense and screamed from the pain but he knew the moment that it turned to pleasure for her because she let out a moan.

"Jace I want to finish the process." Kaylee said after he had finished marking her. She knew that he would have to turn around and leave gain but she wanted to be his fully before he left.

"Are you sure?" he asked wanted to make sure she was positive about going that far. However, he knew that it would be good for them. especially with the men threatening to hurt her. He would then feel if she had any pain and they could talk when he wasn't here.

"Yes, do it." Kaylee demanded and Jace immediately continued what they were doing.

.

.

.

Early the next morning Jace woke Kaylee up before the sun started to rise. Kaylee awoke knowing that this meant that Jace had to go. She was happy and sad that morning, she was happy that they had mated and she felt a new sense of power in her body but she was sad because she had to say goodbye.

"Are you sure you have to go." Kaylee pouts looking up at Jace.

"I do but I promise that I will be back in a couple of days. I have a few things I need to take care of." He responds placing a kiss on her lips.

"But I'll miss you."

"I know baby but remember now that we are mated we can talk when ever you would like. Now let me kiss you for a few minutes before I have to leave." Jace whispers before crashing his lips onto hers.

.

.

.

"Kaylee is that you?" Kaylee hears from the living room when she returned home two days later from her training. She wasn't expecting to hear her dad home at this time