seven.

JASON

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

HANA WALKED FASTER than she ever did, not wanting people to pity her for going on another quest the day she came back.

"Hana, wait!"

Someone called out, she sighed heavily before turning to see Jason running up to her, he panted for a second before looking her in her eyes, they were closer to gold this time.

"Yes?" Hana replied, crossing her arms.

"You said you were the witch we needed on the quest right? But you seemed really angry to help Hera; I know you and Annabeth have had disputes with her but you seem genuinely worried to help, is something bad going on?"

"I'm not worried about Hera, I'm worried about something else. Relax." Hana answered simply, not wanting to trust a boy she met earlier that day even though she just wanted to cry, Hana was sick and tired of having immortals she hated ask her for help when they couldn't help her when she needed them.

"Can you explain? I just wanna help, man." Jason replied, she turned to begin walking; he couldn't help in a situation where she was told not to trust him, he grabbed her wrist, "You can tell me."

"Salvum me, antequam ego interficiemus te, Jason." She hissed, ( Get off me before I kill you ) he leapt back in actual fear he'd get slaughtered by a strange girl.

"You know Latin." Jason breathed incredulously, he was relieved someone knew Latin that wasn't either a mythical beast or someone he didn't know.

"I know four languages; two concerning my abilities, the other two not. Now, excuse me, I'll be ready by tommorow morning for the quest - meet me by the dining pavilion if someone shows you the way, don't ask the Stolls." Hana explained before snapping her fingers, in a swirl of dark purple, she was gone.

He stood there stunned, "What just happened?"

"That, Jason, was Hana trying to tell you that she is wary of you - she's warning you to not betray her, Hana's been betrayed too many times to count." Annabeth replied cooly before walking away, Jason shook his head before making his way to Cabin One, his home for now.

"That girl's one hell of a puzzle." Jason shrugged.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

HANA

Hana was laughing hysterically at something Lou was saying, she'd played a trick on some of the Hypnos Cabin by making them piglets for a week with her Pig Balls, they didn't even notice.

"OI, GRANGER - I THINK ONE OF YOUR NEWBIES HAVE GONE MENTAL!" Katie Gardener shouted, to be honest - that wasn't the smartest start to a quest for her as she began madly choking while she banged on the table, "At least die on the quest!"