epilogue two.

GOODBYE FORVER AND
HELLO AGAIN

NARRATOR

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

THAT DIDN'T LAST very long.

Jason died only a few months later in Feburary, Hana was there. She wailed and cried as she hugged his charred body, the rest watching in a grieving silence. Hana had lost her voice by the time she was done crying, she was numb for days, the happiness she had knowing that Leo Valdez had returned, was diminished completley - there was no more waiting for her, nothing she needed to complete before her own death. Hana remained alone forever, watching her friends grow old with her and have their own children, she had none - not a single crush, no relationship or a child.

She didn't want to bring them up in a world of petty gods and dangerous monsters, Hana refused to let someone come close to her how Jason did. She never felt any love for anyone like she did Jason, Hana didn't have that flutter in her chest with everything someone did like she did with Jason.

Hana remained single for the rest of her long, long life. She went to high school in the end and college too, Hana eventually came out with a social work degree and helped out with youth organisations for mortals, while on the side working to create safe havens for demigods and legacies.

Hana watched as more Great Prophecies went by, she fought in all - advised those younger than her on what to do when she was too old to fight herself. She watched friends die and family cry as her life became more and more empty of love.

When her family died they mostly left her all their money, she eventually put all the money into more Waystations for demigods and legacies, she spent most of her life working hard to make sure the future demigods, legacies and Hunters of their world had a fighting chance at life - unlike her who was dragged to America from Japan with no idea about the language, no idea where to go or why but knowing she had to make her way to Camp Half Blood.

She developed the Grace Orphanage when she had the money to, she decided to name it after Jason since it was always his dream to build a better place for children and ancestors of gods, it took her time but she'd bought a huge plot of land and established the first demigod orphanage in history.

By the time she was 25, Percy and Annabeth had died fighting to protect their children, six year old Luke Jackson (who was named after Luke Castellan), four year old Ethan Jackson (who was nicknamed after Hana's brother, she sobbed infront of everyone when she found out - she couldn't help but love him a little more) and finally two year old Charlotte or Charlie Jackson (who took Beckendorf's name). They were the first that Hana had taken it after a promise she made her best friends; "If the worst comes, I'll never let your children live not knowing who their parents were - I'll treat them like my own, prepare them for our world. They'll carry the Jackson name with valour."

By the time she was 38, Piper Mclean died alongside her husband, an Athena boy called Alex Fletcher, she justified her crush on him by saying; "He's got beauty and brains Ana Banana, how can I not like him?" They were murdered in their sleep by monsters, they thought they were safe in North Carolina but they were so wrong, the incident left a six year old Lacy Mclean-Fletcher alone who was named after Alex's dead mother. Lacy joined Hana's growing number of adopted kids down at the Grace Orphanage.

By the time she was 55, Frank Zhang had died in his sleep, or what she thought. She and Hazel found cinders of wood in the fireplace that weren't there before, only a few days later Hazel Levesque had died for the second time from the grief of her husband's death. She was slowly losing what had made her human, the little connection she had for her Argo II family were slowly dying, Hana knew she had to stand with honour - she took in two more kids, two 14 year old twins called Sammy and Emily 'Emmi' Zhang, named after Sammy Valdez and Frank's mother Emily - "You both know that your parents were powerful, they were amazing and you are just like them. I won't let you go to Camp Jupiter without having any form of family left. When it's all over, I'll be here waiting for you."