four.

HANA

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

WILL RADIATED SUNSHINE; then again, that wasn't a shock. The entirety of the Apollo Cabin did but more Will, she had to blink for a second when she looked up to see who was helping her; he looked down and gave her a knowing smirk.

"You know how to make a huge mess, Hana, I'll give you that." He joked as she got to her feet and went to check on the others, who looked positively terrified at being surrounded by the campers.

"Ah, you know me Solace!" She sung over her shoulder before helping a confused Leo onto his feet, "Sorry 'bout the landing, it's not always like that 'round here."

"You sure? You always seem like you had a screw loose." Leo muttered.

"Probably cause she does!" Someone yelled, Hana flipped off a grinning Cecil Markowitz.

"Anyway!" Will said, angrily pointing his finger at Annabeth. "I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"

"Will, I'm sorry," Annabeth sighed. "I'll get it fixed, I promise."

Will scowled at his broken chariot. Then he sized up Piper, Leo, and Jason. "These are the ones? Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed already?"

"I know right; I don't know what those sky bozos are doing up there but they're not sticking to their word with claimings." Hana said, giving Will a side eyed glance.

"Claimed?" Leo asked.

Before Annabeth could explain, Will said, "Any sign of Percy?"

"No," Annabeth admitted, Hana shook her head in shame, she went there to find the demigods and help find Percy.

The campers muttered. The others had no idea who Percy was, but probably assumed his disappearance seemed to be a big deal.

Another girl stepped forward—tall, Asian, dark hair in ringlets, plenty of jewelry, and perfect makeup. Somehow she managed to make jeans and an orange T-shirt look glamorous. She glanced at Leo, fixed her eyes on Jason like he might be worthy of her attention, then curled her lip at Piper as if she were a week-old burrito that had just been pulled out of a Dumpster. She gave Hana a look of disgust, probably because Hana was considered a popular kid and had berated Drew Tanaka hundreds of times.

Hana knew this girl's type. She'd dealt with a lot of girls like this at Wilderness School and every other stupid school she got dumped in back in Japan.

"Well," Drew remarked, "I hope they're worth the trouble."

Leo snorted. "Gee, thanks. What are we, your new pets?"

"No kidding," Jason said. "How about some answers before you start judging us—like, what is this place, why are we here, how long do we have to stay?"