Chapter 9: BELLA YOU IDIOT

A week passed since we meet the pack and things were okay. Bella was acting strange, I would ask her what's wrong with her and she'll reply with nothing. She was shutting me out and I didn't like it one bit. One day she told me that her and Jake are going to hang out so she wouldn't be home for a while. And not to look for her, I thought it was strange but agreed. Before she left she came to hug me and told me that I'm her best friend and that she'll always love me. Once again I found it strange but told her that I loved her and that she was my best friend. Half an hour, there was a pounding on the front door. I opened it and it was Jake. What is he doing here and where's Bella? 

"Where's Bella?" he asked me. I was confused.

"What you mean? Isn't she with you?" I asked him. He frowns and shakes his head. Out of nowhere, I remember what happens after meeting the pack. Bella tries to kill her self. I dropped the glass cup that I had. I ran past Jake to get inside the car. Jake was screaming at me, asking what's wrong. I told him that Bella been acting strange and that she was heading to the cliff. He understood and told me to hurry up and to drive. We got there as Bella jumped off. 

"NOOO!!!" I SCREAMED AT HER. 

Jake went running after her. I went to meet them at the bottom. I was crying so hard, praying that Bella was okay and alive. Jake dragged a pale looking Bella out of the water. I kneed beside her as Jake was doing CPR. He managed to save her. I shoved him out the way and hugged her so tight. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU FUCKEN RETARD! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!" I yelled at her as I pushed her back to stare at her. 

"I wanted to see something," Bella says stuttering from the cold. 

"I DONT GIVE A RAT ASS IF YOU WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING. DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN. I-i thought I l-lost you" I say breaking down once again. Bella swipes away my tears and slightly smiles at me. 

"But I'm still here," she says. 

But I knew it had a double meaning. I nod, telling them that we should take her home so she could warm up. They agreed and Jake was keeping Bella warm with his super hot body. 

"It's 108 degrees over here," Jake tells Bella as she moves closer to him. 

"God my hands are freezing. Must be nice to never get cold" Bella says shivering.

"It's a wolf thing" Jake shrugs. 

"Nah it's a Jake thing. You're like your own sun" I smirk at him, causing him to roll his eyes at me. It got quiet once again. 

"It's a good thing you guys know about me" Jake begins to say.

"But?" I say and he sighs.

"You two saw Emily's face. One day Sam and Emily were arguing and Sam lost control. Emily was standing to close. What happens if I got mad? I'll forgive myself." Jake says. 

"Don't worry Jake, that'll never happen to us?" I tell him, trying to make him feel better.

"Damn it, it happened to you, Amelia. Look at your damn arm. You're gonna have a scar for the rest of your life........ Paul is truly sorry by the way." Jake says sadly. I pulled over the house and Jake sudden said stop.

"Wait. There's a vampire" He says, turning to us telling us to wait inside. But Bella being Bella doesn't stay inside. she follows him, making me sigh and follow along. 

"How do you know?" Bella asks Jake.

"I can smell it. I'm getting you two out of here." Jake moves to grab Bella's armed but she doesn't let him.