X. The Ghost BF

Friday morning. It was a miracle, he chatted me first at 7:30 in the morning.

Him: Hello baby pisti

Me: Hi babe... I guess you did not sleep yet?

Him: I slept a bit yesterday evening

Me: Ahh ok that's good. No sticky rice to keep you awake hahaha (He gave me that new nickname because he said I always snuggle to him)

Him: Hahaha that's true!

Me: So I just stick to baguette here (We named the stuffed toy that he gave me "baguette")

Him: It was a very nice moment with you. Thanks babe. It was your birthday but I feel treated.

Me: Yeah, same here babe... thanks for being so nice and sweet the whole time.

Him: I feel like it was my birthday

Me: Really babe? That's so good to hear. It was so special for me babe thanks much...

Him: Thanks to you baby ko... but now I need to go back on my serious things

Me: Yeah, it was both our birthday babe because you did not celebrate yours last December hehehe...

Him: You right. Thx.

Me: Ok babe sige, no prob... you work now. I'll prepare something for breakfast. Love you baby ko. Thanks for the special treat on my birthday and Valentine's Day.

Him: Ok, see you later, take care baby. Have a good day.

Me: You too babe

Then we did not chat the rest of the day. At 6:41pm I chatted him. "Baby ko, are you awake na?" (Most of the time he sleeps in the afternoon and wakes up for dinner). No reply.

Then I said goodnight at 9pm. Still no reply.

Whole day of Saturday, no chat. So I chatted at 6:48pm telling him that I had the aircon fixed already. No reply.

At 8:05pm I chatted again, "Babe, are you still alive? Are you okay? Why are you ignoring me?" No reply.
At 8:13pm I sent him an email:
"Babe, you okay? I'm worried about you babe maybe you're sick or something that's why you're not responding to my chats? I can't also call you. It seems like your phone is always off. Is everything alright babe?"

Still no reply.

I tried to sleep then woke up at 3:16am and checked if he has a message for me. None. I sent him a message: "Babe, I can't sleep because of you." Of course, no reply.

Between chats and emails, I was calling and texting him too but his phone was off.

I was getting pissed off but also getting worried. I was thinking maybe he was sick? Or worst dead? Who knows? Or having the time of his life with another woman? That is the most horrible thing that I don't wanna imagine. However, I also know that that is the thought that a girlfriend can't avoid to think about his boyfriend not responding to chats, emails, texts and calls. I was becoming helpless. What should I do? He was not responding to any of my chats, emails, texts and calls. My gawd, what's this man doing... not communicating with his girlfriend for 2 days? I can't avoid thinking of bad things about him now. Unfaithfulness was the one playing in my mind. Like I said, this thought is unavoidable in this kind of situation.

Then suddenly I remembered the "friend" from Baguio.