Wounds heal part 2

Pucca stood over her beloved as he was drawn into sleep. She had left their position a while ago and carefully moved his legs so they were straight on his couch. It pained her to see him like this, but Garu would always be an honorable ninja getting into trouble. She just had to make sure he was safe.
And besides, he will probably get hurt like this again, being the silly boy he is.
She chuckled to her self as she moved a chair towards his head so she could sit.
He was almost twenty and he still acted like the boy she met. Well, he had grown rather dashing and he seemed to mellow out a bit. When he was younger he was obsessed with restoring honor to his family's name, which nothing much had changed.
But now he is a lot happier then he has ever been. It was nice to see him changing into the fine man she saw before her.
However, he still was quite jumpy around her as always. She would catch his gaze on her more frequently and when they would make eye contact he would back down with a blush. Pucca loved it when he blushed, it made her love him, even more, every time he did. It was just so cute!
Pucca giggled and looked at his face, eyes softening. He was fast asleep and he had sweat on his face and torso, with a dash of blush to his cheeks. She turned and picked up a towel she got and began to lightly wipe the sweat from his face, making sure to not wake him.
Garu's face scrunched up and he turned his head to the couch, sighing loudly. He was still asleep, drawing an arm over his face.
Pucca stopped her towel and put it down looking back at his torso. On his broad chest was the wound stretching from across his left tricep to his right. Her wrap would hold well and she would make sure to rewrap it once he was awake.
Pucca nodded to herself and sighed inwardly. It was going to be a while before he woke so she supposed that she get some sleep. Turning her head away from him she spied his door room.
Before heading there she quickly took a throw blanket and cover him up, making sure he was comfortable she walked into his room.
Her ebony eyes trailed ahead to find a bed with brown-red sheets and a rack of his different ninja gear hanging on a stand. He even had a nice little cat tree for Mio, who at the moment was lounging on the bed.
Pucca then cought sight of a bathroom and decided she would take one in the morning. She didn't have any nightclothes, and she definitely didn't want to go snooping around.
So she slowly crept into bed with the cat and turned off the light, bringing the comforter to her face.
Pucca inhaled and smiled into the blanket. Yep, that was Garu alright.