Agressive

Garu grinned sharply as he loomed over Pucca, one hand holding both of hers over her head while the other clenched a kunin directed at her throat.
Garu and herself decided to spare with a few weapons, but she slowly dreaded agreeing to the training.
Garu would get into this zone when his eyes would burn into her mind and she was always met with a brash calculated attach. Always. There was no second-guessing him on the battlefield and for Pucca, it made it extremely difficult.
She had always had a raw amount of strength and would mainly attack with a full-frontal attack, not really thinking just acting.
Garu, on the other hand, was all about tactic and using his wits to win a battle. Because of this, he is almost always able to keep a step ahead of Tobe and his Ninjas. Now she was starting to find was his cockiness was coming from. He knew that he was smart as far as Pucca was concerned and because of this, he bested her many of times.
Garu slowly began to loosen his grip to her hands and was about to stand up when Pucca launched herself into him, shoving him out of the mid stand. To her satisfaction, he let out a squeak of surprise as they landed with a thud with Pucca perched on top of him.
She smirked down at him as he wiggled to get free from her. Slowly, and almost bored, she placed a hand to his chest and began to drag it up to his neck making him still.
When her hand reached his cheek she lowered her self with her lips hovering over his. Garu's face flushed and he closed his eyes knowing what was to come, making his lips puck out in the slightest.
Pucca grinned and leaped off of him, giggling with a hand to her stomach and over her mouth.
Garu practically growled and stomped her way frowning. Pucca continued to laugh at this making Garu even more upset.
Still agitated Garu ruffly grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him as he captured her lips with his in a most heated and angry way possible.
The kiss was so hard that Pucca ended up taking a step back with Garu's hand on the back of her head pushing her into him.
Slowly Pucca's lips were abandoned as Garu pulled back still flushed and angry. He nodded and turned from her satisfied.
Maybe Pucca could get to his aggressiveness. Maybe...