Kitsune love

Basically this is if Pucca was a kitsune! A kitsune is a Japanese folklore creature that can change into a fox. They have fox ears and tails and can use Illusions to trick and play games!
aNyWaYs enjoy!
-Ginger

Garu has stuck once again.
In a net, in a tree, and upside-down.
He frowned deeply as he felt the blood rushing to his head at a fast rate making him dizzy.

His sword was playfully out of reach and luckily a hidden blade was tucked into his hair. Garu wanted to grind his teeth into dust in annoyance but finally sighed, deciding it was easier if he actually tried to get himself down.

So a little pissed and grumpy Garu wiggled trying to get his arm free.
A few jerks of his shoulder had his arm reached out of the ropes leaving his arm to now dangled down.

He huffed and using his core muscles he was able to get himself up so he was now clutching onto the rope.
Okay doing good.
Garu smirked as he took the hidden blade from his pig-tail and started sawing away at the rope.

Just as he was doing that a girl with fox ears was looking up at him a grin on her face.
Her little foxtail twitched in amusement as she watched Garu huff to get out of her trap she laid out for him.

How Pucca loved Garu, and how she loved playing little tricks on him.
Her uncles would pinch her cheeks when they would hear about her tricks and tell her to be a lady.

Pucca let out a giggle making Garu stop his cutting. He turned slowly to look down at her and when he saw her he yelped, quickly trying to cut faster.

His face, ears, and neck burned with embarrassment and at what would await him if he dropped down.

She smiled brightly and simply stood under him waiting patiently for him to drop down so she could kiss him till he couldn't walk.
He would get used to it eventually she hoped with a giggle making Garu blush and cut faster.

And so Garu was free from the net but, not free from Pucca.

The end~