Hair cut

Garu frowned down at his wife as she continued to untie his long ponytail. He would admit, it had been a while since he has had a hair cut. He ended up growing it out till it was almost to his butt rather than to his shoulder blades.
But he didn't want a hair cut!
It made him look like a badass and plus he loved when Pucca would play with it...not that that's why he keeps it long of course.
Pucca finally tugged his hair out of the low hanging poney, massaging his scalp to make his hair spread out. He leaned down and let his forehead lean onto hers, scrunching up his brows more. Pucca rolled her eyes and took his arm, leading him to sit in a chair.
Sighing Garu nodded and sat down with a thump. He really disliked his hair cut day.
Pucca took a cape and put it on his front, tying it around his neck so the hair wouldn't fall on him. Taking a squirt bottle she began to wet his hair,  then parted it.
Ugh, he didn't like hair cuts...

Soon after some minutes, Pucca had finished cutting his hair to a length that went a little bit past his shoulders giving him a somewhat younger look to when he had his ridiculous ponytails.
Garu sighed as he stood up and looked in the mirror with a bit of a frown. Oh well, at least he could grow it back.
Slowly Pucca came behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle.
Garu pouted and crossed his arms with a grunt. Pucca giggled planted a kiss to the back of his neck in affection.
He closed his eyes taking in a sharp breath, God how did he have such a beautiful wife?
Slowly he turned to her and rested his hands on her waist as hers wrapped around his neck. She let out a slight purr sound in contentment. Garu began to fiddle with her long hair and brought it up to his face. He closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of jasmine, of his wife.
He opened his eyes to see Pucca shyly looking away but a smile lit up her face. Garu chuckled and dropped the lock of hair, cupping her cheek. He gave her a small sweet kiss.
At least one of them would have long hair.