~Supernatural~

~Supernatural~

The truth was, Sam didn't know what to tell them. He couldn't imagine saying it: "Oh yeah my best friend is an angel of The Lord and we are hunters who fight monsters and demons." It was just so absurd sounding. They were going to sound insane. Oh well, at least Gloria had their back.

"So me and my brother. We aren't just hunters. We hunt down monsters and demons. And Castiel, he is an angel of The Lord. I know I sound insane but its true." Sam took a deep breath.

Everyone stared at them. Then Haley finally spoke up from her silence, "It's true. The gun, that shot me. It was Luke's BB gun. But the bullets were real, and the gun was floating. Definitely something-" she took a deep breath, "supernatural."

"The thing that's after Haley. I think it may be a witch. A certain type," Cas said.

Everyone was pretty much speechless until Lily said, "Woah you're an angel! Like the kind I have in my room?"

"Haha umm sweetie uhhh no I'm sure he's nothing like that," Mitchell said nervously.

Castiel tilted his head but thought nothing of it. "So do you all understand what we are doing?" Sam said. They all murmured in agreement, most of them looking scared.

"So basically we are dealing with about 7 witches working together. They need to kill two girls to get their power and do a certain ritual. They're going to release a whole dead coven of witches on this city. They're going to start tearing the world apart piece by piece. And we have to stop them," Castiel said.

"Can we help?" Luke asked.

"No way kid. Too dangerous," Dean replied.

"You said they need to girls! What if they try and kill Haley again!" Claire said. She obviously wanted in on this. The whole family started rioting, yelling that they should be able to help. Dean and Sam tried to calm everyone down but it was too loud. It was like a stadium.

Castiel started to glow and make an ear-bursting shriek, his true voice. Everyone got to their knees and covered their ears. Then, it stopped and everyone got up.

"What the hell was that?" Jay asked.

"Wow he really is an angel!" Phil said.

"I guess.... If you really want to you could help," Dean breathed out.

Everyone cheered and smiled. "Let's kill some witches!" Luke shouted.

"Alright we'll call each of your families tomorrow with a plan," Sam said. They were heading towards the door when Gloria turned on the news.

"Sam! Dean! Cas! You may want to see this!" Gloria shouted. They walked into the living room and saw on the tv: Local Teen Girl Commits Suicide

"You don't think it's really suicide, do you?" Haley said.

Sam sighed and said, "Most likely, no. But that means that the witches will be doing their ritual tomorrow night at midnight. So we don't have a lot of planning time. Everyone get a good night's rest. We're hunting tomorrow."