Chapter 52

This chapter contains a bit of smut. It's my first time writing it so don't judge too hard. If you don't mind, please leave one thing you liked and one thing I can fix. Thank you!
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I slowly work my way through everything and my family does as well. Within a few weeks we're semi-functional. We're all still upset but we know better now than to just mope around.
We soon get an invitation for Bill Weasley's wedding. In the midst of the war it's good to have a bit of happiness. I've never particularly liked Fleur but apparently she makes Bill happy.
She's always seemed like a bit of a snob to me. Her blonde hair has always been perfect and her makeup is beautiful. I've always felt so inferior and ugly around her. I know she's part Veela but I can't help the feelings of insecurity.
The twins eventually have to shut down their shop because of the danger. They still live upstairs but not many people know that. The three of us are hanging out one day in the apartment. "It's time I get to Alicia's," Fred tells us. "I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today." I smile in encouragement while George gives him a pat on the shoulder. "Good luck Freddie," George tells him with a smile.
After Fred leaves, the two of us just kind of cuddle with each other. "You'll be my date to Bill's wedding right?" He asks me. I nod in response. "Even it means meeting all your cousins." Chuckling, George strokes my hair. "Well you'll have to try and remember them all for our wedding."
"So you think we'll be next to get married?" I ask him. He only shrugs. "You never know."
It's not long later that George and I are sprawled out on his bed so we have more room to stretch out. Feeling mischievous, I interrupt George in the middle of a sentence with a kiss.
He kisses me back, an approving noise in the back of his throat. When I pull away, Georgie immediately flips us over and starts kissing my neck. I hum in contentment as he covers my neck in kisses. Then I gasp as he nibbles on one of my earlobes. He works his way up and down my neck before coming back to my lips.
George and I kiss again and he swipes his tongue against my bottom lip and I gladly open my mouth to him. I don't even bother to fight him for dominance as he explores my mouth.
Once again George travels down my neck with his lips and teeth. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. I toss it off somewhere before admiring my boyfriend.
His chest is pale and covered in freckles that I long to kiss. He's thin but tall and he's not very muscly. He's gangly instead. I love everything about him. We eventually get situated so that I'm straddling George's waist. He's breathing heavily as I place my lips on his chest.
He takes deep breaths as I kiss each freckle that I see. Whenever he seems to be relaxing, I nip my teeth against his chest. He closes his eyes as I kiss my way all over his chest and down to his stomach. I allow my kisses to get more sloppy and leave several kisses at the waistband of his jeans. His eyes open wide as I work my way back up.
I do this for a bit longer before sitting back up. Smiling, George grabs both my shirt and tank top before pulling them both over my head. He flips us over and begins to do the same routine I did with him. "You're so beautiful," he whispers as he places more kisses on my stomach.
When George gets to the waistband of my jeans, he doesn't just kiss my skin. He nips his teeth and runs his tongue over the sensitive skin, making me whimper a bit. "Okay so far?" Georgie asks me, running his hand over the scars on my stomach. I nod, not trusting my voice to speak.
George takes his sweet time making his way back up to my neck and places a few kisses before biting down a bit, making me moan. He sucks at a sensitive place on my neck and I know it'll mark and it might peek out from my shirt collar but I don't really care because all that matters right now is George's lips on me.
When I start to fumble with my boyfriend's pants button, he stops. "What're you doing?" He asks me. My face flushes but I don't take my hand away. "I want you Georgie." His breath hitches. "Bells do you really want this?" He asks me. I nod my head. "I really do."
After a few awkward moments were both lying there in our underwear as our eyes take in each other. "You're so amazingly beautiful," he whispers. I don't reply, I jus kiss him. When my bra gets undone we're both aware we're out of clothing items.
Georgie curses quietly and I lay a hand on his arm. "If you want to stop we can," I tell him. He shakes his head and sighs. Flushing, he explains himself. "I just heard it was suppose to hurt for the girl and I don't want to cause you any pain." The concern he expresses for me makes me even more certain I'm making the right decision.
"Yeah it's suppose to hurt a little but it'll be fine," I assure him. "Alright then. Shall I cast the conception spell?" He asks. I nod in reply and a moment later I feel a warmth invade my stomach.
    At this point I start to feel nervous. Butterflies invade my stomach and my hands are shaking. George notices and gives me a worried look. "Bells we really don't have to do this," he tells me. I find my nerve and give him a smile. "I know but I want to."
    George looks nervous as well. He kisses along my chest and stomach, leaving little nips here and there. He also leaves some love bites in places I'm sure nobody will see them. When we're both ready, I take a deep breath.
    It does hurt at first. Georgie is slow and goes little by little but that doesn't really help. Tears spring from my eyes and I feel them being wiped away. "Are you alright? Do you want to stop?" I shake my head in response. "I'm fine Georgie. I don't want to stop."
    And so I lost something as most women do. I also found something. I found new sensations and tastes. New smells. I found things I didn't know I was capable of feeling. The pain soon stopped and was replaced by something indescribably good.
    "George!" I cry his name as I feel this newest sensation. He moans a few times and another sensation hits me and then it's over. He pulls away from me and we both lie on the mattress covered by a duvet.
    He pulls me close and I snuggle closer to his chest. I can still feel the heat on my skin but it doesn't really matter because I'm home here in Georgie's arms. We talk for a bit about our new adventure and whether or not it was enjoyable. (We both agreed it was.) When I feel George's even breathing on my skin I allow myself to fall asleep with him, exhausted.
    I'm awoken a bit later by screaming. Fred's screaming. "I didn't need to see that!" He yells. "Knock then!" George replies, making me giggle. "What're you laughing at?" He asks me, attempting to pull the duvet off my naked body. "Georgie stop!" I shriek, still laughing. I clutch the blanket tightly as he tries to pull it off.
    Finally he pulls it off and I run to the bathroom attached to his room and turn on the shower. "I'm taking a shower!" I call. "Need some help?" George asks. I laugh and yell in reply. "You're such a git. My legs hurt!"
    The twins and I sit around the table in The Burrow later eating dinner. Everyone from the order is there and it's like a big family. Harry and I must stay here tonight because Dad is going on an order mission. I don't complain though because I'll be hanging out with Ginny.
    When the twins leave, George grins and kisses me deeply. "I had a lovely time today," he whispers in my ear. I grin in reply. "Me too."
    "What did you and the twins do today?" Ginny asks me later. "Nothing!" I reply, my face flushing. Grinning, Ginny sits on her bed. "Okay. What did you and George do today?" I know I won't be able to lie to Ginny. "Nothing. We just hung out." My friend laughs in reply. "Well I figured. What else would you do? Shag?" My face flushes even more. "You did not!" Ginny exclaims.
    "Maybe we did?" I shrug. She laughs and punches me on the shoulder. "How was it?" I sigh and flop onto the bed. "It  hurt a little but it was good." I tell her in response. She grins and laughs again. "I bet it was."