9

song for chapter: pills n' potions by nicki minaj
{ pills and potions, I've over dosing, I'm angry but I still love you}

SATURDAY
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

My eyes fluttered multiple times seeing I was laying on a couch; Ethan, Jeff and Grayson's couch.

The room was dark, it was still night time. There was only a lamp on in the entire house.

My head felt groggy and dysfunctional.

I shifted my body, then immediately grabbing onto my forehead feeling an instant pain buzz to my entire body.

"Allison?" Taylor's worried voice called out while she rushed over to me and sat down next to me.

I became very confused on everything that was going on "taylor." My breathing was heavy; not normal.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here." She rubbed her hands through my hair to calm me down.

"Cade." I stayed calm with a blank expression on my face. "He rap-"

"Allison." Taylor looked at me sternly, "you're safe. I promise." Her hand rubbed against my face to comfort me.

"Breath with me." She told me. "Deep breath in." Her chest took a deep breath in. "Big breath out." She released the air inside of her chest.

I copied her multiple times letting my heart rate slow down and get back onto track.

"Oh my god, Allison." Jeff mumbled while him and Grayson both rushed over to me.

"Are you okay?" Jeff bent down letting his hand stroke the side of my face softly. "You feel hot."

"What happened?" My voice was blunt as I was still confused on everything that went down.

"That cade kid. He-" Grayson started but i immediately remembered.

"He raped me." I stared at Grayson still not feeling any sort of emotion towards the situation.

Jeff held onto my hand; rubbing it softly, "we took care of it. Everything's gonna be okay, I promise."

"What happened though?" My curiosity was getting the best of me.

"Grayson and I rushed into the room and he was sitting in the ground out of breath. We beat the shit out of him and he's never showing his face here again." Jeff bent down and kissed my forehead lightly.

I hardly nodded while I processed everything.

"Allison," Taylor sounded worried, "why did you go upstairs with Ethan?"

My eyes traveled to the wall and stared blankly as they all waited for an answer.

"With everything that's happened between us, all the trust problems I've had, I still find myself trusting him." I shrugged being honest.

"If he wanted to hurt me, he would have by now."

Grayson raised his eyebrow, "wait why did he take you upstairs if he wasn't gonna hurt you? That's why we followed you guys upstairs, then you ran out of the room and went into another one."