Best Friends! Really? Part Two (Avenged Sevenfold)

"Ana." Matt screamed from downstairs.

Arghh, I wished he'd stop yelling at me. "If you yell at me one more time I'm not moving anywhere with you."

We were moving into a new, bigger house. We'd sold both of ours so we could start our life together in a new place.

"Jesus Christ, calm down." He yelled back. "And how much shit do you have?"

God, I knew this was a bad idea. We had too much going on, Lilah organising an engagement party in a week, and the wedding, god. Matt had insisted that I get a wedding planner, like I'm incapable of organising anything, and I'd met with her a few days ago and well, she seemed nice enough, just very abrupt and to the point, and to be honest she got a little pissy at me when I told her I really didn't have any ideas about what I wanted.

"Ana." He screamed again.

That was it. I picked up the nearest box and threw it over the railing, it smashed down below.

"Woah." I heard Brian say. "Could've killed me."

Like I would care if I killed him, as annoying as he was.

"Fuck Ana, what are you doing?" Matt screamed.

"Fuck you Matthew." I yelled bursting into tears. "Move in with yourself." I went into the bedroom and slammed the door and stood there, it wasn't like I had anything to sit on, so I just stood there crying.

There was a knock on the door. No guessing who it was.

"Can I come in?" Matt asked, nicely.

"Not if your going to yell at me." I cried.

He opened the door. "I won't yell, I promise."

"Good, because all you've done is yell and scream at me and I've had enough." I wiped at my face. "I've done nothing wrong."

"Ana, I'm not yelling at you, I'm just yelling in general." He stepped towards me.

"Oh really?" I asked. "Ana, Ana." I did my best to imitate his voice.

He smiled at me, the jerk, it made me want to slap him.

"Come here Ana." He said, pulling me into his arms. "I'm sorry okay, and I kind of hope your still gonna move in."

"No." I whispered, burying my face in his chest. "Because you suck."

He laughed and kissed me. "You couldn't live without me."

Argh, that was true, I couldn't. "I'll learn."

"Please don't." He looked in my eye's. "Because I couldn't learn to live without you."

"You suck ass." I whispered, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

"Mm can we hurry up cause I want to get you to our new place so I can do things, well you know, to you." He kissed me again.

"Your such a tease Matt, plus I'll be too tired anyway." I pulled back and looked at him. "But well maybe we should say goodbye to this house properly."

He grinned at me. "The guys are downstairs."

I shrugged at him. "We can be quiet."

"Oh shit, you don't have to ask me twice." He said pulling his shirt off.

I smiled at him, god I loved him.