three

sean was incredulous at how freely julian accused him of something he would never do in his life.

"how fucking dare you point fingers at me like you do not fucking know me at all?" sean's voice boomed across the forest as his anger pressed on. "she cheated on me like the real bitch she is, but i will never ever risk a free living life just to get revenge."

julian was stunned, his eyes widening at how sean looked at him with so much intensity and hurt.

he admitted he did hit a nerve, and he wasn't thinking straight.

indeed, this night was already fucking up their minds and it wasn't even close to the morning yet.

maybe, by the end of all of this, they'd be sent to whatever asylum that would fit if they would still be alive.

"why can't we just leave?" april cried out, hugging herself with her arms. "we could leave and pretend that all of this never happened."

"and then what?" zoë snarled, "the authorities trace all of this back to us since our fingerprints are all over the place, and someone ends up fessing up? no way i'd risk any of that."

"we promise not to say a word," kenneth worriedly added.

"no, no, no," angelie bitterly laughed, "someone's still going to end up saying something to anyone, and just one word of that then we'll be all dead."

"so what do you suggest we do? kill ourselves then so there's nobody to blame?" julian sarcastically waved his hands in the air.

the truth was, all of their minds were clouded with trepidation and apprehension. they couldn't think straight nor they could think wisely. it was all because of how suffocating the never-ending fear is.

"no. we fucking find out who the killer is." sean coldly looked at all of them. "it could be any of us. if it's one of us, then they'll set us up in a way that would put us all to jail once we leave so that we take the fall instead."

"hell, it could be someone that's not us. but we're still suffering, because we're the ones who ended up here." kenneth bitterly laughed. "the world is so unfair."

they silently agreed to the last sentence. the world was indeed unfair, but it's fair by being ruthless to each and every living human being.

"so that's it. nobody's leaving this place." angelie announced. "not until we figure out what to do with autumn's body, and how we will figure out the dipshit behind all of this. sounds insane, but that's what we're going to do. autumn deserves justice, too."

"good lord, i did not ask to interfere with a murder scene," josh whispered to himself, and florence looked at him, who sat to his left.

"me too, josh, me too," she whispered back. her voice quivered, like she was holding back a sob. "i just want to go home."

"all of us wants to go home, florence," zoë snapped. "all of this because of this trashy autumn that decides to be fucking killed on the night of her party."

"don't call her trashy," kenneth barked, "she's already dead. respect her soul."

"wow. she never respected all of us here," zoë retorted, "even you, kenneth. you should know that."

"she never did anything to me."

"that's exactly the point. she never did anything to you; not one single thing, boy."

"maybe that's why you led her here," julian sarcastically laughed, "to finally force some action from her."

kenneth blushed at the implication but his anger surfaced. "i'm not as manwhorely as you, deguzman. i respect girls."

"oh really? is that why you anonymously spread that she sent nudes to you, then? huh? kenneth? all of just because she thinks you're boring, and she always ignores your charming little ass. makes me think you could have the power to actually kill her when it gets too much in your head, huh?"