Part 4

Arya had said her good bye and left dany to get ready. Daenerys looked around the room it wasn't quite what she expected she thought there would be more, well anything, there was nothing on the walls the only thing stopping it from being just stone walls rapping around the room was the window she walk over to the window she was looking at a beautiful small forested area there was one tree that stood out to her she thought it must be the gods wood Jon had spoke about on the boat when he was chatting away about winterfell she loved when he was happy and just talked. Also loved when he said nothing and let those powerful brown eyes tell her how he feels. She walked over to the wardrobe on the other-side of the small room. She opened it to see all her dress hanging she flicked through them trying to find the one that would turn Jon's head although she knew she had already done that, suddenly she was pulled from deep thought when there was a gentle knock on the door. It was Jon standing there with a guilty look on his face, he walked in to the room shut the door behind him. On his way to sit on the bed he grabbed dany's hand pulling her to the bed they sat facing each other they where both yet to speak a word.
"What's the matter Jon?" Daenerys voice was filled with worry his face was full of sadness and guilt.
"You say Viserions death wasn't my fault but we both know full well it was if I got on to drogon with you then we may of got away but instead I tried to be the hero and he dead for my mistake." Jon's voice was crumbling with sadness.
Danys hand moved to caress the sides of his face before she plated her lips on his, it was there most Gentle and loving kiss they had ever shared. When there lips parted ways Jon looked in to her eyes and asked "what was that for?"
She smiled "firstly it wasn't your fault the fault lays with the night king for his death nothing you could of done would have change that and two because I love you, you have been the only man in my life who has seen past everything and loved and cared for me for what I am!" Jon was the one to kiss her this time but with more passion. Dany found her self breaking away from the kiss and running to the toilet where one again she was sick. Jon didn't say anything but walk in to the bathroom where she was leaning over the toilet. He simply pulled her hair back out of her face and used her spare hand to rub her back a few moments passed when Jon said "if your okay I will go and get the mester to come and see to you my love" dany was relieved to hear he wasn't angry this time. "please Jon don't I know what is wrong" sheepishly she walked back to the bed placed her face in her hands and began to cry, Jon was by her-side in a matter of seconds kneeling in front of her taking her hands away from her face she he could look at her in the face.
"Please it pains me to see you cry what on earths the matter dany?"
With sobs she said "I'm pregnant Jon, not even two months yet but I know that why i keep being sick"
Jon fell silent he couldn't process what she had just said. How? He thought she said she couldn't have children then the dreaded thought his child would be a bastard but yet he had given his love of his life something she had always wanted although she had never said he knew the day at the dragon pit when she said she couldn't have children he saw in her eyes the longing for one, and here she is pregnant why isn't she happy was the next thought?
He couldn't help him self he was starting to see there future together with a child living happy when he reached forward and kissed the stomach of his queen.
"NO! Jon please do not get your hopes up I doubt this baby will live I've been pregnant before and my son never made it into my arms" her voice breaking and tears now flooding down her face "only death can pay for life" she finished with.
Jon stood up moving so he could hold her in his arms. "I told you she was an reliable source of information, and as to the matter of only death can pay for life maybe your other child didn't die for nothing maybe his life paid for the life of our child's life you are carrying"
Dany looked up at Jon, "we still have the army of the dead to defeat for this" place his hand on her stomach "before we can given start to think about happy endings and what about my lord hands sister as long as she sit on the iron throne are child may as well be dead." Jon hated to her her voice so empty and cold.
"Let me help you get ready for dinner we can talk about everything later but we mustn't be late there lots to inform the lords of" Jon said smiling try to drag her out of the pit of despair she was in.
Once she was ready she turned to Jon her tears had dried she was no longer the upset girl but her face showed the strong queen he met at dragon stone.
Once she noticed how long Jon was looking at her for she smiled walked forward and kissed him once there lips parted "I want to marry you" the words slipped from Jon's mouth he didn't regret it he was almost relieved that he finally said what he want to say when he bent the knee after the event north of the wall.
Dany almost shouted "Yes" as she ran into Jon's arms "it would be a pleasure" she smiled "but Jon what about the lords of the north?" Her voice changed from joy to ashes she couldn't help but think it would never work she hadn't even been in winterfell for a day and she knew the north lords wouldn't take kindly to Jon falling for her the mother of dragons the mad woman.
"We soon find out" Jon said pulling her gently towards the door "come on we must get to dinner".
"JON!! Again please think listen to your head and not your heart, we need everyone on are side if we have any chance against the dead"
"Dany for gods sake I don't care about what they think, I need to be your husband if I die I won't have are child growing up as a bastard, it's a shit life" Jon almost screaming at her.
He saw the angry growing inside her screaming back to him "oh so you not care about me you wouldn't marry me if I was pregnant is that what you saying" not even waiting to hear his answer "I'm going to dinner" walking out her bed room door leaving Jon standing there in the door way to watch her walk away. Jon was try to comprehend what she had just said everything that just happened the mix emotions. In the next instance he was running after her try to catch up with her.
"DANY! Please Listen to me that wasn't what I meant"