Part 12

It was a week since Jon had woken up and plans for a celebration of defeating the night king were in full swing it was set to be tomorrow night as 3 days before they had a funeral for all those who had fallen. Dany was standing looking over the courtyard winterfell had recovered well with all things considered. She was dreading the day after tomorrow as the celebration will mark the end of one war but really the start of another. "Daenerys what are you doing out here it's freezing come inside" it was Jon as he leaned in kissing her cheek "I'm warm enough just watching everybody" suddenly there was a laugh coming from Arya down in the courtyard. Jon and Dany's eyes try to find where she was. She was with gendry he was working in the blacksmith "I think there be a wedding soon" said Dany as she watched Jon looking at the pair
"Aye I never thought she would end up marrying someone but they look happy together" Jon
"I was thinking we should legitimise him I know Arya doesn't care if he's a lord or not but he's a good man and they can have storms end" - Dany
"I was thinking the same thing but I will ask me sister first it may not be something he wants" -Jon
Dany turned towards Jon put her hand on his cheek so she could pull him to face her there eyes met and Jon pulled her into a hug "Don't crush the bump Jon!" She giggled As she pulled away only slightly reaching up and kissing him. "You've got months to go yet and I'm already crushing the bump" The both smiled at each other.

"Jon you done it again" the voice was tormunds "good to see you tormund! Done what?" Asked Jon as they both took a manly embrace "lived!" He started laughing "and I see that your ungodly Pecker works" nodding towards Daenerys she erupted with laughter as Jon turned red she kissed Jon on the cheek "I will leave you two to it". Jon voice was suddenly urgent "Please can you go check on Sansa if you have time I'm worried about her" "I will go straight to her room now" dany smiled and turned to walk away Jon watching her till she disappeared "you're a lucky man snow" said tormund "Aye I am, want a drink?", "what your southerners piss? But go on?".

Daenerys got to Sansa's door she hesitated before she knocked Sansa had been nothing but nice however she wasn't as close with her as she was with Arya she wanted to be but there was never a chance to be maybe this would be it she knew how much it would mean to Jon for them to be closer she made her self knock on the door Sansa came "oh your grace come in" Dany stepped through the door "please call me Daenerys. Your grace is to formal after all you are my sister in law." Dany smiled as Sansa gestured for her to sit down "Why are you here your.... Daenerys?". "Jon and tormund where talking and well I thought I'd come see how you are I know you haven't taken Brianne's death well and I thought it would be nice for us to get to know each other better" you could tell Dany was nervous. "Thank you i was getting a bit lonely" relief washed over Dany Sansa carried on "Brianne was another part of my mother I still had, you see she made an oath to my mother she would find me and Arya and protect us and now she's gone" Daenerys didn't know how to comfort her Sansa didn't cry she was too strong for that but it was definitely killing her "you're mother would be proud you're a great northern women the wardeness of winterfell!".
What felt like forever Sansa finally spoke again "how's the baby?". "Fine although I find myself bigger than I think i should be for this stage and I'm always hungry" they both smiled. "Definitely Jon's child then always like to eat" smiled Sansa. "Definitely, she's moving would like to feel?" Sansa nodded Dany quickly grabbed her hand once it was finished moving "she?" Asked Sansa. "Well I'm not sure but Jon's sure it's a girl! I thought he would want a little boy but he's pretty determined it's going to be a girl." The pair laughed they spent the rest of there time talking till there was a knock on the door Sansa got up and answered it "is the queen in here?" Sansa nodded and Tyrion came flying into the room "your grace a raven came for you" said Tyrion as he passed it to her. She read it and got up "it will definitely work to are advantage" "what about his request though my queen"
"I've left Dario there for a reason and I'm married now and he won't know that till he's done it, I must speak with Jon"
"he's in the great hall your grace" said Tyrion.
"Thank you and thank you for the talk Sansa" with that she took of out of the room heading straight to Jon she walk around the corner and she bumped into someone she was to busy reading the note over again. "I'm so sorry" Said dany as she looked who she hit it was young lyanna "your grace! I wasn't concentrating either!" Dany smiled she was still on a mission to talk to Jon "before you go your grace may I ask you a question" she gave her a nodded of approval to carry on. "What was he like? Jorah that is?"
"He was kind for a long time he was the only person I had helping me, he said you where like all the women in his family strong and fierce"
"I regret not talking to him telling him that I forgive him for everything, he was pretty much the last family member I had"
"All you can do now is make him proud and be the great leader your meant to be" replied Dany. They said there goodbyes and she headed towards the great hall again.