Part 21

"Why in gods name was I not informed she was still alive" snapped Daenerys as they made there way down a poorly lit spiral staircase Jon taking it slowly with Rhaella in his arms "What did you think we did with her?! I was going to discuss it with you after the coronation" snapped back Tyrion "I don't know I just didn't expect Cersei Lannister to be in the city Dungeons and I THE queen having no knowledge of it" shouted Daenerys "Anyway how in the seven hells did Arya find her down here?" Asked a slightly more calm Dany "I don't know" Said Tyrion as he pushed open a door once the door was open shouting and screaming could be heard mostly coming from Arya "Arya please" shouted Daenerys everyone in the extremely large room stopped talking just the sticking laugh of Cersei could be heard "Jon how the fuck can you let this women live" snapped Arya who was still staring at Cersei in the eyes. "Me and Tyrion thought it would be best to tell the Queen and discuss it after the coronation" said Jon sheepishly Daenerys looked to Jon "you knew?" Said Dany "Aye I did" he said quietly Dany in return giving him the dragon look "why not take Ella back up to are chambers a child shouldn't be here" Said Daenerys angrily to Jon just as Missandei and gray worm arrived "Let me see the bitches child" Said Cersei as she stood up the sounds of chains scaring Rhaella her then holding on to her father tighter "should I take her" whispered Missandei to Jon "Please, Her grace was in such a rush I couldn't find someone to watch her in time" Jon whispered back "She's definitely going to be another Targaryen whore like her mother" Laughed Cersei Jon was struggling not to kill just for that comment on his wife and daughter. Daenerys could see that she was in fact mad now ironic real trying to stop the mad kings daughter but really she's now the mad queen. "Arya now I know, I will deal with her, you will have your Justice" Said Daenerys as she walked towards Arya. Cersei slapping Daenerys to the floor once she finished talking Dany falling directly on to her stomach her letting out a cry of pain as she landed Rhaella Crying as missandei has yet to take her back up to the keep. Jon ran to Dany as gray worm pulled Cersei away "let me kill her my queen no one should be able to hurt you while I'm here" Said Grey Worm.
"Dany?" Asked Jon as he picked her up he looked into her eyes he could see a few tears building "Are you Okay" he asked as he placed his hand onto her stomach "I think so" she replied as she calmed her breathing Jon kissed where Cersei striked her "I want her fucking dead Jon but she needs to suffer" she whispered in his ear as him and Arya helped her up Jon knowing full well Daenerys meant what she said "Please Grey worm leave her she doesn't deserve a pain free death I want her to suffer" Said Daenerys calmly as she walked towards missandei taking her daughter "shh darling" whispered dany softly "mamas fine".
"Enjoy your time with your daughter before the little demon monkey takes her away from you" spat Cersei as she looked from Dany to Tyrion "I did it for her safety, I've told you am sorry about the children" snapped back Tyrion "Safety? she was poisoned on her way back to me, dead in her fathers arms and you where the reason" Said Cersei "No, you sealed her fate the day you let the mountain kill Oberyn actually the day you convicted me for a crime I didn't commit" shouted Tyrion. Dany had passed back Rhaella to Jon "i want you to go and see sam to check the baby's alright you fell onto your stomach" Said Jon as he kissed her cheek "I would of instantly felt the pain of losing a child Jon, but if you're worried I will." Whispered Dany "My Queen what should we do with her" said Tyrion "leave her to rot a while longer, after my coronation I want her to be taken to the Thorne room, I will deal with her there" Said Daenerys as she looked directly into Cersei's mad eyes. "Very well" Said Tyrion "She's the last name on my list i want the honour of killing her myself" Said Arya "Arya!" Shouted Jon "Everyone we will discuss her at another time" said Daenerys as she turned to leave Arya storming ahead. They went straight up from Cersei dungeon to meet gendry and Sansa who had been looking for everyone for dinner, they who sat down for dinner with noticeable tension between Jon and Arya which Was quickly resolved after Daenerys told them to walk away together and talk. Once dinner was finished
Dany and jon who had a sleeping Rhaella who had feel asleep at the dinner table made there way back up to there chamber.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Said Daenerys as Jon placed there sleeping daughter on her bed cover her with her blanket. "I know we should of but Tyrion thought we should deal with her once you where crowned and all Cersei supporters had been dealt with." Said Jon as he walked towards her "Still you should of told me" Said Daenerys as she wrapped her arms around him "I'm sorry" Said Jon "I've heard that I lot from you today" Laughed Daenerys "it's been a long day, with a lot of emotions" Said Jon "I need to have a bath to relax" Said Dany as she pulled out of there embrace "Can I join" Said Jon as he looked at her bright red patch on her face "it looks worse than it is" Said Daenerys "once we have a bath I will go and get sam just to check" Said Jon as he walked into the bath chamber to prepare a bath.

Daenerys removed her clothes just wrapping her robe around herself so snuck up on Jon making him jump then laugh as he turned to kiss her "I think I may be the only one who sees this childish queen" Said Jon "Your the only one I truly feel myself with" Laughed Daenerys as she started to remove Jon's amour "I don't think I've smiled as much as I have with you then I had in my whole life before I met you" Said Jon as he help her remove his clothes "you where just a miserable bastard before I met you" Said Daenerys as Jon turned to face her "Aye and you where a cold hearted dragon queen" said Jon Daenerys Smiled as she turned around for Jon to undo her plats "Not long and Ella's hair will be as long as yours it seems to grow more everyday" Said Jon as he carefully tried not to pull her hair "I haven't cut my hair since I was first married, the Dothraki show there strength in there braids" said Daenerys as she turned to Jon kissing him "You not need braids to show your strength, should I cut it for you" smirked Jon "you cut it I will cut you"
Said Daenerys as she removed her robe and went to jump into the bath Jon shouted "it's boiling hot!" Daenerys giggled as she laid down in to the bath "so I'm I" Said  Daenerys Jon placed his hand into the water "fuck". "Cool it down then I much rather you join me then laying in here by myself" Said Daenerys Jon did so and joined her then both washing each other and spent there time talking as the hands and mouths explored each other.

"Mama! Papa!" Cried Rhaella "I thought she would of gone to sleep for the night now" Said Daenerys as she went to get out the bath "I'll get her she could do with a bath and to be put into her nightdress before she goes to sleep properly" Said Jon as he stepped out the bath grabbing his robe. He returned with the daughter giving her to Daenerys in the bath. Dany washed Rhaella hair once finished her daughter turned around splashing her mother both of them laughing together. Jon walked back into the bath chamber after getting changed "what all the noise!" Smiled Jon he watched as Dany played with Rhaella for a few moments "come time for bed" he said as he got a towel to pick his daughter up with Daenerys following behind just wrapping her robe around her self sitting just across for her husband who was struggling to dry his daughters hair who was helping in the slightest she managed to wiggle out of her fathers arm and room across there room sing "definitely your child" said Jon as he got up
To get her again "Ella come here" Said Daenerys her running straight to her mother Dany put her arm out to take the towel from Jon Daenerys smirking at Jon as Rhaella sat perfectly still on her mothers lap as she dried and brushed her hair then putting her nightdress on "all ready for bed!" Smiled dany as she kissed her daughters cheeks "Your both impossible!" Chucked Jon as he opened the door that was being scratched by ghost to let him in. Daenerys sat Rhaella in her chair as she got herself ready once Ready Daenerys and Rhaella sat in bed as Dany told her a story  ghost laying be the side of Daenerys his head resting on her stomach "she looks more and more like you everyday if that's even possible" said Jon as he looked up from his work Daenerys looked over time him smiling "next one better look like you then darling" Said Daenerys "Sansa said she wants a northern beauty this time we have are Targaryen one" he laughed as he put his work down and started to walk towards the bed "she's asleep should I put her in her bed?" Asked Jon Daenerys nodded "it been rather an event full day" Said Jon as he slipped into the bed next to his wife ghost jumping of the bed as he did so "Didn't at all go how I thought it would" Said Daenerys as she rested her head onto Jon's shoulder "Aye, I didn't think I would have a fight or find out we where having another child" Said Jon as he rapped his arm around his wife. "The day would of been pretty awful if we didn't find out today" Said Daenerys "oh that reminds me I need to go and get sam" Said Jon "No!" Said Daenerys quickly so that Jon wouldn't move "there no need darling I feel fine" she finished "it you're sure but any pain or anything tell me and I'll get him" Said Jon as he kissed the top of her head "It's a good job I have you looking after me" Laughed Daenerys "I will always look after you and are family" Said Jon with a yawn a few minutes passed "good night My love" Said Jon he laid there waiting for her to return the good night but he had to Smile when she had all ready fallen asleep.